Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park" - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park"   Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:56 am

26 days for Cinemacon! :)
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park" - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park"   Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:45 pm

I'm starting to wonder how many people will attend the "Dinner Theatre" at reelXperience? Apparently, live theatrical performances shown on the big-screen are gaining more traction than movies in the UK cinemas, so I wonder what the numbers will be when it's a legit theatrical show, live, that's based on the world of the movies?

Oh, and 24 days left!
Back to top Go down

Revolutionary New Movie Complexes "Built like a Theme Park"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3