Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed   Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed Star-ocean-5-09-19-15-1

Quote :
Setting you back 25,000 yen (about 210 USD), the limited edition comes with the following goodies:

A physical copy of the game
An priginal box and box sleeve
A Miki Special Figure – A 210mm tall figure of Miki
The Art of Star Ocean art booklet – 80 pages which include artwork, illustrations, and CG
A Special Soundtrack CD – A five-disc soundtrack set in an exclusive binding
A Batch of Special Postcards – Eight postcards showcasing various Star Ocean 5 illustrations and CG
Pangalactic Federation ID Card – A plastic license card with a unique serial number that proves your membership within the Pangalactic Federation.
Original DLC Download Code – A code for downloadable content which changes the background music to music from other games in the series

http://nichegamer.com/2015/09/star-ocean-5-is-getting-a-gorgeous-limited-edition-in-japan/

Unfortunately is a SqEnix Store exclusive, so it's guaranteed to be over-priced with exorbitant shipping. But it's nice for fantasizing about.v
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed   Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Good deal considering a boxset of anime Blu-rays in Japan cost around the same price, if not higher.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed   Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 pm

$290 in AUD. Seems far considering Japan. The figure might range around $80+ depending on the manufacture and being Star Ocean factors in a lot.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed   Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:27 am

Mecha wrote:
Good deal considering a boxset of anime Blu-rays in Japan cost around the same price, if not higher.

The bad part of the deal is the eStore exclusive.  The small box for Drakengard 3 CE cost $20 US to ship (times 1.35 because of bs bank exchange rate, seriously considering grabbing a ZenBanx yen account, but normally can't pay through banks, especially not the smaller scale ones).  Also don't trust SE to price fairly to Canadians, considering much more reliable publishers in that respect have been clearly over-charging for shipping. eye roll
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed   Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:23 am

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

The bad part of the deal is the eStore exclusive.  The small box for Drakengard 3 CE cost $20 US to ship (times 1.35 because of bs bank exchange rate, seriously considering grabbing a ZenBanx yen account, but normally can't pay through banks, especially not the smaller scale ones).  Also don't trust SE to price fairly to Canadians, considering much more reliable publishers in that respect have been clearly over-charging for shipping. eye roll

That's true. Worst part you'll probably have to go EMS shipping on this which would probably cost a lot on the size and weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed   Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean 5 Ultimate Box Revealed
Page 1 of 1