Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect

Go down 
+8
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
Dam_Noir
ghost23
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect Empty
PostSubject: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Quote :
Tim Moss, the director of Technology at Sony Santa Monica Studio – he was also involved in the God of War team – recently said on Twitter quite a hilarious jab at Microsoft by saying:

http://t.co/lJGpKM0 Thank god I don’t work for Microsoft !

The link takes you to an article stating the news that Microsoft will make Kinect compatible with all the console’s future titles.
http://gaming247.eu/2011/06/15/sony-employee-pokes-fun-at-microsoftkinect/
I found this a good moment to show a rarity among fanboys, The raging 360 fanboy in comment section is who I'm referring too. Here's what he said:
Quote :
O WHO WROTE THIS ARTICAL: YOUR COMPANY SUCKS BALLS THAT SHIT YOU CALL THE MOVE SUCKS DICK IT LOOKS LIKES A FUCKING LOLLYPOP ON A STICKTHE THE KINECT IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU FUCK SHIT ON A SITCK .XBOX LIVE IS A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK SHUTING IT DOWN FOR 4 FUCKING WEEKS SONY YOUR A FAIL AT LIFE.AND YOUR COMPANY SUCKS BALL XBOX 360 IS WAY AHEAD IN SALES RIGHT NOW MICROSOFT WOULN NOT HIRE YOU STUPID ASS ANYWAY SO YOU TAKE YOUR PS3 AND YOUR FUCKING GLOW STICK ANDTHE PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK AND SHOV IT UP YOU ASS!!!!!!!! MICROSOFT WILL ALWAYS ROCK XBOX360 WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER AND XBOX LIVE WILL ALWAYS BE A HELL OF A BETTER SERVICE NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE IAM GLAD I PAY FOR MY SERVICE OF XBOX LIVE BETTER THE THE WELFARE NETWORK CALL PSN PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK.XBOX LIVE IS NEVER DONW FOR MAITANCE OR DOWN FOR 4 WEEKS FUCK YOU SONY AND YOUR WELFARE SERVICE PSN PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK!!!!!
Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 457301478
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 pm

He makes a good point. Wait, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Riiight because Sony doesn't kind of already do the same thing with 3D and Move support. They've already said that the Kinect feature is optional so I don't see what the problem is. Hell it gives core gamers more of an incentive to buy Kinect...which was what we all wanted right?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am

Ahhh Sony, you crack me up
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 am

Funny how everybody here was quick to abuse the Sony fanboys regards Insomniac going multi-plat (rightly so, may I add), yet nobodies mentioned this Xbot's nerd rage? Instead people are making more of a fuss over Tim Moss' one liner?

Alanski wrote:
Riiight because Sony doesn't kind of already do the same thing with 3D and Move support. They've already said that the Kinect feature is optional so I don't see what the problem is. Hell it gives core gamers more of an incentive to buy Kinect...which was what we all wanted right?

I'm sure plenty of people would rather Kinect simply disappear.

ghost23 wrote:

Do they? Where on this post is Sony even mentioned?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:42 am

Quote :
involved in the God of War team

Quote :
Thank god I don’t work for Microsoft !

Ironic.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 am

Lykos wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Ironic.

Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Ironic.

Care to explain?

Coz god of war is shite.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 am

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Ironic.

Care to explain?

Coz god of war is shite.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Ironic.

Care to explain?

Coz god of war is shite.

Surprised

:) imho
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:34 am

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Ironic.

Care to explain?

Coz god of war is shite.

Surprised

:) imho

You've been at a doctor lately? I think you'll need it.... I love you
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 am

Dam_Noir wrote:

ghost23 wrote:

ehhh "Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect "...
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am

ghost23 wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

ghost23 wrote:

That was the title of the thread which was only to catch your attention, did you even bother to read the actual post?

It was a Santa Monica Studio employee.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am

Im glad i already lost all my respect from sony anyway.

In fact if i would choose between microsoft who's been making alot of money from the 360 or sony who's been losing millions of profit from the ps3 i'd be glad i don't work at sony.

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 am

Can you please refrain from posting threads like this?
I know it's fun to see companies stab each other to death and fanboys killing each other, but some individuals here are not completely cured of the Fanboy Sindrome.(I won't point out names)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 am

LOL at the NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!!!!

Kinect and Move should just die. They both fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
LOL at the NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!!!!

Kinect and Move should just die. They both fail.
But....but...sesame street Sad
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Alanski wrote:

Yeah, I thought people wanted more use in core games. I like the idea, personally.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Funny how everybody here was quick to abuse the Sony fanboys regards Insomniac going multi-plat (rightly so, may I add), yet nobodies mentioned this Xbot's nerd rage? Instead people are making more of a fuss over Tim Moss' one liner?

Alanski wrote:

I'm 100% positive that there are Playstation haters that want Playstation to disappear. I don't really see the relevance at all. Either make a legitimate reply or GTFO. I love you..

So wait, you think it's justified for Sony fanboys to give threats to Insomniac for developing multiplatform titles (not like they are going to bring Resistance and R&C over)? LMFAO... And yes it's a bigger fucking deal when a game developer makes a childish remark about the competition than some random internet troll. I didn't really read the OP either I just read the title and replied to that. You can find those types of nerd rage comment all over the internet but either way that wasn't really the spotlight of the topic. The spotlight is on how a Sony developer bashes Kinect. Not "OMFG LOOK AT THIS XBOT HE'S SPAZZING OUT". So again, GTFO...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Alanski wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Alanski wrote:

I'm 100% positive that there are Playstation haters that want Playstation to disappear. I don't really see the relevance at all. Either make a legitimate reply or GTFO. I love you..

So wait, you think it's justified for Sony fanboys to give threats to Insomniac for developing multiplatform titles (not like they are going to bring Resistance and R&C over)? LMFAO... And yes it's a bigger fucking deal when a game developer makes a childish remark about the competition than some random internet troll. I didn't really read the OP either I just read the title and replied to that. You can find those types of nerd rage comment all over the internet but either way that wasn't really the spotlight of the topic. The spotlight is on how a Sony developer bashes Kinect. Not "OMFG LOOK AT THIS XBOT HE'S SPAZZING OUT". So again, GTFO...

OMG IT"S SO SERIOUS BUZNESS!!!

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 3128676713 Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 3128676713 Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 3128676713 Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 3128676713 Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 3128676713

But I like the raging Xbot Sad. He's funny to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Alanski wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Alanski wrote:

Then I guess we can put Cliffy B in the same category as this guy, considering he also poked some fun at Sony on Jimmy Fallon. http://xbox.systemlink.me/2011/06/cliffy-b-sony-pokes-some-fun-at-sony.html
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:04 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

ghost23 wrote:

That was the title of the thread which was only to catch your attention, did you even bother to read the actual post?

It was a Santa Monica Studio employee.

Santa Monica Studio was established and is completely owned by Sony Computer Entertainment. So yes, he is still an employee of Sony.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 am

Alanski wrote:
So wait, you think it's justified for Sony fanboys to give threats to Insomniac for developing multiplatform titles.
Wow, Now they decided to send threats to Insomniac?
Insomniac already said that they will develop Multiplatform games like a year ago.
Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 1443829230 @ the Sonydrones.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 am

Alanski wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Alanski wrote:

First off the Kinect does not = the 360.... So your comment regards Playstation disappearing is utterly irrelevent, you should of mentioned the PS Move to which my comment still applies. But afterall you are too mentally unstable to see the logic in that.
:lol!:
No I don't think it's justified at all. If you actually bothered to read my post before you decided to reply then you would see I wrote "rightly so, May I add" regards people bashing the Sony fanboys. But afterall your not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Oh and didn't you also criticise me on another thread for not reading ALL of your posts in their entirety?
Yet you've proven you can't even read the first line of my post? But i'm hardly suprised because afterall you are a hypocrite.
When did I actually say "OMFG LOOK AT THIS XBOT HE'S SPAZZING OUT". So stop making shit up and how's about you GTFO...

Personally I would base the spolight on what has the largest body of text.

On the one hand we have, Thank god I don’t work for Microsoft! = 7 words

VS

O WHO WROTE THIS ARTICAL: YOUR COMPANY SUCKS BALLS THAT SHIT YOU CALL THE MOVE SUCKS DICK IT LOOKS LIKES A FUCKING LOLLYPOP ON A STICKTHE THE KINECT IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU FUCK SHIT ON A SITCK .XBOX LIVE IS A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK SHUTING IT DOWN FOR 4 FUCKING WEEKS SONY YOUR A FAIL AT LIFE.AND YOUR COMPANY SUCKS BALL XBOX 360 IS WAY AHEAD IN SALES RIGHT NOW MICROSOFT WOULN NOT HIRE YOU STUPID ASS ANYWAY SO YOU TAKE YOUR PS3 AND YOUR FUCKING GLOW STICK ANDTHE PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK AND SHOV IT UP YOU ASS!!!!!!!! MICROSOFT WILL ALWAYS ROCK XBOX360 WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER AND XBOX LIVE WILL ALWAYS BE A HELL OF A BETTER SERVICE NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE IAM GLAD I PAY FOR MY SERVICE OF XBOX LIVE BETTER THE THE WELFARE NETWORK CALL PSN PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK.XBOX LIVE IS NEVER DONW FOR MAITANCE OR DOWN FOR 4 WEEKS FUCK YOU SONY AND YOUR WELFARE SERVICE PSN PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK!!!!! = 172 words

Hmmmmmm....

HERP DERP, WHAT A BASTARD CLIFFY B IS. BLAH BLAH.

http://www.diedagain.com/cliffyb-trashes-dualshock-feeds-on-the-tears-of-fanboys

Oh wait, he's entitled to say what he wants. Much like Tim Moss is allowed to also. But he's not according to you right? You and your double standards.

Now gently remove your Tampon Alan.

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:09 am

Take it easy, boys...
Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect   Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony employee pokes fun at Microsoft/Kinect
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next