Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios Empty
PostSubject: Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios   Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:20 am

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios Fantas12

Quote :
Check out this link to the petition, Click Here, where fans are demanding that Fox return the Fantastic Four film rights back to Marvel Studios.  The petition had 11,064 supporters last time I checked and rising.

Do you want Fox to sell the Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios?

As of now, Fantastic Four 2 is still slated for a June 2, 2017 release

Sound off in the comments!!

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios A5i7ag10

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios   Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:32 am

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios 725796345 "Petition".
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios   Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 am

Does anyone really give away their street adress? Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios   Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 am

@RamboOnRedBull Yeah, I don't get why we need to put our street address? But millions of people do it, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios   Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fans petition Fox to sell The Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel Studios
Page 1 of 1