Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!

Go down 
+4
RamboOnRedBull
Angelus
Orion
Archduke
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:52 am

Teckno wrote:
The title for this thread is finally appropriate.

And to think this thread was made as a way to mock me. 1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

And to think this thread was made as a way to mock me. 1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 2505020059

I bet the OP feels butthurt about it. 1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I was going to make another one that was actually for reviews not a mock thread, but I couldn't careless to stay up until 3am for when they released Star Wars reviews.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Guys, I won't spoil anything for you.

BUT IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Same here, Teckno. I just saw the film as well. 1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:54 am

Just got back from seeing the movie.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:00 am

Archduke wrote:
Just got back from seeing the movie.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:54 am

Spoiler:

Way overhyped overall, probably the most overhyped film to come out since Jurassic World. (Which is ironic since both films will probably be sitting atop the Box Office at #1 and #2 respectively when all is said and done. Oh and Jurassic World is shit, btw. I've re-watched it since it came out on Blu-ray, and I don't know why I even liked this film. It was fucking shit.)

It's still a solid movie, but no masterpiece and definitely not the best star wars movie ever.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:59 am

After seeing much reaction from others on the interwebz, a lot of people seem to share the same opinion as me, being "disappointed" with this film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 7:07 am

Whether The Force Awakens was a rehash or not, that does NOT mean episodes VIII and IX will follow the same road as well. -_- You seem to be forgetting that Rian Johnson will take over as writer and director for Episode VIII, while Colin Trevorrow will helm Episode IX after.

If there's one thing that J. J. Abrams loves doing, is pay homage in his films. That's always been his shtick. Whether it's Super 8 or Star Trek Into Darkness, whatever. So you can't go in with the same expectation with the sequels. But if people find it a rehash, then okay. I will say though that a lot of people are exaggerating by The Force Awakens being a rehash.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
Whether The Force Awakens was a rehash or not, that does NOT mean episodes VIII and IX will follow the same road as well. -_- You seem to be forgetting that Rian Johnson will take over as writer and director for Episode VIII, while Colin Trevorrow will helm Episode IX after.

If there's one thing that J. J. Abrams loves doing, is pay homage in his films. That's always been his shtick. Whether it's Super 8 or Star Trek Into Darkness, whatever. So you can't go in with the same expectation with the sequels. But if people find it a rehash, then okay. I will say though that a lot of people are exaggerating by The Force Awakens being a rehash.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Teckno wrote:
Spoiler:

At least the movie didn't pull a Phantom Menace and introduce a new and complete retarded race of species to the Star Wars canon. "Cough*JARJARBINKS/GUNGANS*Cough"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Finn before the events of The Force Awakens...

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Z4pMElY

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 8:06 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-lucas-quips-he-sold-851545

Lucas refers to Disney as "white slavers", slams TFA for its "Retro tone."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 8:28 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-lucas-quips-he-sold-851545

Lucas refers to Disney as "white slavers", slams TFA for its "Retro tone."

It's funny because I was just watching parts of that interview, and I have to say that he's a hypocrite. Like how the hell can you criticize filmmakers who take advantage of any new technology, when you yourself did the same shit with the prequels and special editions? And when someone tries to do something more practical, that's not okay either? George Lucas, Y U NO MAK SENS?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Apparently, TFA has already sold 85 million tickets in the US alone... o.0
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Archduke wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Spoiler:

At least the movie didn't pull a Phantom Menace and introduce a new and complete retarded race of species to the Star Wars canon. "Cough*JARJARBINKS/GUNGANS*Cough"
Lol i'll never understand why Jar Jar gets you autismal tards in such a froth
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:49 pm

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Ead01d10

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Emo-ky10

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Those memes are hilarious. 1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:30 am

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 11c10

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 C3610

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Whtgq10

I love how TR-8R became more popular than Captain Phasma. He just came out of nowhere. 1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:43 am

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Giphy

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 1a2375dd35bc806ba4928d50b3abcae6

1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 Aw6wrq10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Rey was a complete Mary Sue.

That, and the way she fought Kylo Ren was fucking stupid. Great film, but a rushed and poor ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!   1 - Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Reviews are coming in!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next