Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

Go down 
+3
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Empty
PostSubject: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:39 am

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! CI6siOJWcAAsB50

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Ben-affleck-bruce-wayne-142342

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Batman-v-superman_612x380_0

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! CI6kWjBWIAAANk0

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! CI6kXoeWUAANu5A

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! CI6kWr1WgAA_yPv

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Zack-snyder
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:01 pm

You didn't put the best one!
First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! CI6wH4eWIAQ6kPp
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm

@yonny616 They added that pic after I made this thread.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Is this a comic-con exclusive cover or can we buy it at newsstands?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:26 pm

You want to know something cool? Look at the painting behind Lex. Do you know what it looks like? I'll give you a hint: It's a shot from one of Snyder's films.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm

So far? it looks pretty cool, actually. I'll still hold judgement until I see Mr. Longhair in action, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:44 pm

lol @ the people bitching about Lex Luthor's hair. Lex first appeared having red hair since the 40s. The only reason he's bald now, is because some comic book artist dun goof'd.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 300?
Yup. It's pretty much the dead Spartans shot but upside down.

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Superman Secret Origins shows Lex with hair and loses it after shit goes wrong in his Lab.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm

@igame Is that even canon? Because the first time Superman and Lex Luthor met in the 40s, it didn't seem like they ever met before.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:40 pm

I think its not, might of been replaced by Birthright, which is said to be a better origin story.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Was honestly hoping for something else.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Oh my god those images from the top post of the page by Mecha, this is going to be a beautiful hilarious trainwreck, may give it a torrent if I don't have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Still won't get me hyped for the film.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 pm

@Duke What the hell do you mean you don't get the hype? It's freaking BATMAN and SUPERMAN together for the first time on the big screen. The two most iconic superheroes of all time.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Are you asking why I don't understand the hype behind this movie? Or are you asking why this movie doesn't get me hyped overall? I'm confused, you should have worded that better.  confused

Either way, I'm sure it will smash box-office records during it's opening weekend, make a shit ton of money in its first month, and be one of the highest-grossing movies of the last decade and a half, if not, of all-time. I'm just not very sure the movie will be any good. The joker's design looks dumb as hell honestly. (Then again, so does the entire suicide squad Razz) The story seems interesting and intriguing, but that trailer that came out awhile back was just dull and mediocre as fuck. The hype for this film literally has no limits. It is sky-high, and a flop for a movie of this magnitude would be a very monumentally horrible outlook for the future of the DCU. Hype can either make or break this title. I'm just being cautious, that's all. That being said, I will reserve my judgement for when I'll actually see the film myself in theaters when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:42 pm

@Duke The Joker is not even in this movie. He'll be referenced, but he doesn't exactly have a role in this. Also the trailer that came out is a TEASER trailer. It's not meant to show you the best parts of the film. As for the looks, yeah, like The Avengers look any better how?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:17 am

@Mecha, Don't know why I referenced the Joker in my post, exactly. I must have confused BvS: DoJ with SS. OH SILLY ME! I'M SUCH A SILLY GOOSE! Razz

That being said, I'm well aware that was a teaser trailer, and as such it wasn't supposed to be showing the best or most exciting parts of the film. It's just trying to get people hyped or excited or to build up anticipation for a particular film, by "teasing" the audience with elements of the film without giving too much away. It's called "teaser" for a reason. I'm sure the next trailer(s) that come out in the future will be better. The teaser trailer was still a pretty shitty trailer, though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:48 am

Has Duke grown up or something? I mean, the dude has been all like "twas, fien, but naut gud enuf" lately. Also I thought you were sick of CBM's and how they're "flooding the movie industry" and all that jazz. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:26 am

yonny616 wrote:
Has Duke grown up or something? I mean, the dude has been all like "twas, fien, but naut gud enuf" lately. Also I thought you were sick of CBM's and how they're "flooding the movie industry" and all that jazz. Razz

Yet, he watches Daredevil. First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Here are some other images from the same mag...

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Deadpo11

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! 9rg69h10

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Deadpo10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm

I still am sick of the CBM "phase" and am pretty much burned out by them. I'm willing to give BvS a try, since it's the first time we've had Batman and Superman on the big-screen together. That, and people won't shut up about it every time I try to mention movies coming out in the near future.

Daredevil is a Superhero TV on Netflix that surprised me by being very good. One of the best of its kind. I haven't seen The Flash yet, but heard great things about it. I watched some of Arrow, but I wasn't really impressed by it at all. Not a bad show, but just ehh.

@Mecha I don't what Deadpool has to do with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Archduke wrote:
I still am sick of the CBM "phase" and am pretty much burned out by them. I'm willing to give BvS a try, since it's the first time we've had Batman and Superman on the big-screen together. That, and people won't shut up about it every time I try to mention movies coming out in the near future.

Daredevil is a Superhero TV on Netflix that surprised me by being very good. One of the best of its kind. I haven't seen The Flash yet, but heard great things about it. I watched some of Arrow, but I wasn't really impressed by it at all. Not a bad show, but just ehh.

@Mecha I don't what Deadpool has to do with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but whatever.

You should watch Agents of Shield. I hear it's a masterpiece.  First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First official images of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next