Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Scalebound, Quantum Break and Crackdown will be showed off, as well as other games such as Halo 5, shitty Forza whatever, Tomb Raider and others.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:23 am

Halo 5: Call of Guardians
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Lol...Aim Down Sight (ADS) does not make Halo like COD...at all.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Finally i been wanting to see scalebound.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:33 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Gee, count on Alan to ruin the fun.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:21 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

There will no such thing on my watch.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:47 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

There will *be* no such thing on my watch.

Sure looks like a broken watch, you've got. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
that's Halo 4, Halo 5 seems a lot more like Halo
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Halo 5 is less Halo than Halo 4. At least if we're talking the MP-aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:24 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Halo 5 is less Halo than Halo 4. At least if we're talking the MP-aspect of it.
How? It sounds like you haven't been keeping up or you've been spending time with Mecha
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Halo 5 beta felt nothing like COD to me. I feel like it's the same argument every Halo game. I remember people saying Halo Reach was turning into COD because of armor abilities such as sprinting, and loadouts.

Not saying I like those additions, some of them were over-powered and ruined the game for me but still.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:29 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Halo 5 beta felt nothing like COD to me. I feel like it's the same argument every Halo game. I remember people saying Halo Reach was turning into COD because of armor abilities such as sprinting, and loadouts.

Not saying I like those additions, some of them were over-powered and ruined the game for me but still.

Even with Reach's new additions, I still liked it for what it was. It wasn't as Halo-ish as it could've been, but I enjoyed. With Halo 4, I completely lost all interest. Halo 5 takes the direction from Halo 4 even further. Bleh.

I think I only played Halo 4's MP for about 7-8 months. I usually play Halo games for years.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:30 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Even with Reach's new additions, I still liked it for what it was. It wasn't as Halo-ish as it could've been, but I enjoyed it. With Halo 4, I completely lost all interest. Halo 5 takes the direction from Halo 4 even further. Bleh.

I think I only played Halo 4's MP for about 7-8 months. I usually play Halo games for years.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

What is a "Halo" game then?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:39 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Even with Reach's new additions, I still liked it for what it was. It wasn't as Halo-ish as it could've been, but I enjoyed. With Halo 4, I completely lost all interest. Halo 5 takes the direction from Halo 4 even further. Bleh.

In Halo 5's Arena Multiplayer, everyone starts with the same weapons and abilities. There are no perks or customizable loadouts.

Have you even seen gameplay of the beta?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August    Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft 2nd E3 of the year(Gamescom) at 15:00 UK time 4th August
Page 1 of 1