Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year Empty
PostSubject: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 am

>finishes an update
So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year Ghjggj
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 am

So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I-have-no-memory-of-this-place
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 am

how do you like those ads & kinect shit?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 am

I can't stand Xbox LIVE. The ads are just shoved in your face and those constant, annoying little popups when a friend is online or something is just annoying as fuck. I feel like I can't do anything single-player without being harassed into using the overpriced service.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah Xbox Live sucks ass now. The only time I will get gold is if I see a deal like that 1 month for $1 thing. That said I haven't had gold for 6 weeks now. I think they'll probably have a good deal around when Halo 4 comes out like they did with Reach.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah I might buy a few months so I can play Halo 4 (if I even buy it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year   So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I connected to Xbox Live for the first time in almost a year
Page 1 of 1