Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Spider10

Quote :
On Tuesday (June 23),Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures jointly announced that 19-year-old Tom Holland will be the MCU's brand-new Spider-Man, and Jon Watts will be directing the standalone "Spider-Man" feature film, due in theaters on July 28, 2017. This Peter Parker will first appear in 2016's "Captain America:Civil War," and he thankfully won't be getting a third origin story.

It's still unclear how big a role Spider-Man will play in the new movie. But in the comic arc "Civil War"focused on a schism between the Avengers, where one side supported Tony Stark and the other side supported Steve Rogers. In the comics, Spider-Man was a key player in this arc, but before the Sony partnership was announced, Marvel implied that new character Black Panther will take on that role.

Speaking to Zap2it in an interview,Feige has revealed some minor details on the web-slinger's role in the third outing.Even though the details of Peter's role in "Captain America:Civil War" remain vague, Feige says this version of Peter's story will still touch on the idea of him being torn between superhero ideologies.

"Does he want to be like these other characters? Does he want nothing to do with these other characters? How does that impact his experience, being this grounded but super powerful hero? Those are all the things that Stan Lee and Steve Ditko played with in the first 10 years of his comics, and that now we can play with for the first time in a movie," he explains.

But according to Variety, Spider-Man will just have a cameo in the film.However, thanks to Kevin Feige's interview, it sounds like it might not just be a  simple cameo!At best,a minor suporting role due to the many charcaters in Captain America's third outing.But what do you think?Are you excited to finally see Spidey on the big screen working alongside Earth's Mightiest Heroes?Sound off below....

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Boo! Pick a side you fucking loser.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:00 am

Okay from what I have gathered, I predict these are the sides that the characters will be in...

Captain America
Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Black Widow
Falcon
Hawkeye
Wasp (rumored)

Iron Man
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Vision

Neutral
Black Panther
Spider-Man

Nothing has been confirmed on who is on what side, but most of this has to be correct. Also it has been reported that Ant-Man is on Iron Man's side. However, the
Spoiler:
contradicts that.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 am

I have a counter.

Team Captain America:
Falcon
Vision
Scarlett Witch
Hawkeye

Team Iron Man:
Ant-Man
Black Widow
War Machine
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:54 am

Black Widow has a better relationship with Captain America than she does with Iron Man. As for Vision, he is still JARVIS at heart, so it would make sense that he is still loyal to Iron Man. And obviously Scarlet Witch will follow Vision whichever side he chooses.

I can see Hank Pym teaming up with Iron Man. But after Ant-Man comes out, you're going to know why I think Scott Lang will be on Captain America's side.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 am

Scarlett Witch can fuck them all up by herself.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:48 am

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Civ4v310
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:53 am

I like the concept of the picture, but it look awkward to me, are they gay for Spider-Man?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:07 am

@igame Iron Man is...

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Tumblr10

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War 30425110
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 am

Just saw the leaked teaser from Comic-con (Or wherever it was from). It looked like the same as before. Just some quick shots of a flying vehicle, and then ending it with Captain America looking straight down at someone else. Can't say it was anything but meh.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:49 am

This?

I heard that it's fake. If it's fake, then whoever made it did a pretty damn good job at it. Probably the only thing that gives it away that it's fake, is the voices in the background. It's just sounds off sync and unnatural. Not to mention the fact that YouTube hasn't even removed this from their site. Also lol! The guy at the end of the video sounded like he said, "That's mah nigga!".
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
This?

I heard that it's fake. If it's fake, then whoever made it did a pretty damn good job at it. Probably the only thing that gives it away that it's fake, is the voices in the background. It's just sounds off sync and unnatural. Not to mention the fact that YouTube hasn't even removed this from their site. Also lol! The guy at the end of the video sounded like he said, "That's mah nigga!".

I think it's real? I don't know. All I know is that it was reported on numerous professional websites as the real thing. Could be fake, tho.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Then again, that shot of Crossbones walking towards to Captain America in the trailer looks legit as fuck.

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Civil-10

I don't know?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War Ck_zrz10

I think we all know what team Hawkeye will be on now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

What if they're just misleading people? Telling the people of the opposite team to wear the team hats of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Which team do they fall on in the comics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Teckno wrote:
Which team do they fall on in the comics?
Spidey falls on Iron Man's side, I think. He's bribed with the Iron Spider suit. Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:15 pm

@Teckno In the comics, Spider-Man was on Iron Man side at first, but then later switched sides with Captain America.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:17 pm

So the teams are:

Team Captain America - Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Falcon, and Winter Solider.

Team Iron man - War Machine, Vision, Black Widow, and Spider-Man.

Supposedly there's also a double agent in their ranks so I'm betting it's Vision.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Okay, so I guessed two wrong. Depending on who is the double agent anyway. I'm going to bet that it's Black Widow. As for Spider-Man, he might switch sides like in the comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War   Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man will remain "neutral" in Captain America: Civil War
Page 1 of 1