Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?   RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:54 pm

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? Cmeyiz10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?   RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:58 pm

THAT'S an AWESOME-LOOKING Spider-Man. I've even seen that costume before?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?   RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Even if this is fake, he's most likely going to look like this anyway. Since many reports say he's going to look something like this...

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? Spidey11
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?   RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:04 pm

I would love to see Peter use that suit throughout an entire Solo-Spidey movie before he gets the "classic suit", or whatever it's going to be.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?   RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Also if you take a good look at the pic, I think you can see Iron Man as well. Which was reported not too long ago that Spider-Man will be on Iron Man's side in Captain America: Civil War. It was also reported that Spider-Man will have two suits in this movie. Either the classic suit or the Iron-Spider suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?   RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: First look at Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?
Page 1 of 1