Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" Empty
PostSubject: Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"   Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:45 pm

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/a-royal-affair-helmer-nikolaj-arcel-to-direct-the-dark-tower-20150602

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2F49%2Fce%2F2fbb0c554c468c69433aed8708f9%2Fnikolaj-arcel-the-dark-tower

Quote :
Nikolaj Arcel, the writer behind the Noomi Rapace starring "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and the writer/director of the excellent "A Royal Affair," has been tasked to pen and helm "The Dark Tower." The plan is still to bring this out as a multi-film series that will be complemented with a TV show. Arcel is apparently a huge fan of King's series, with the Denmark native even going so far as to learn English, so he could read the books as they were written. And it's that kind of passion that was part of how he got the gig.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"   Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Good. Now cast Mads Mikkelsen in the film pls. 

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" Mads-m10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"   Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:36 am

Someone's in a Hannibal mood. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"   Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm hungry for them Danish lips. Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"   Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:17 pm

We got dem lips. Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"   Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolaj Arcel to Direct "The Dark Tower"
Page 1 of 1