Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Empty
PostSubject: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:28 am

Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Zzzzzl10

Quote :
Long story short; yes! 

After giving us a cool Suicide Squad-related rumor last month, JoBlo's Paul Shirey is now reporting that Batman v. Superman: Dawn Of Justice will indeed feature Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor suiting up in his trademark green/purple Warsuit on film!

According to Shirey, while the film's initial conflict will unsurprisingly be between the film's two titular heroes, Henry Cavill's Superman and Ben Affleck's Batman, the true main villain of the Zack Snyder-directed picture is actually Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, which considering Luthor's history, isn't all that shocking. However, where this new Lex Luthor deviates from past iterations is that he will be the first ever depicted on screen to actually put on the Warsuit, an armor that Luthor has been seen wearing for decades in the comics. According to JoBlo's sources, who have actually seen the Warsuit, the armor looks very comic-accurate, albeit with a slight DCCU touch. He isn't sure how long Eisenberg will actually wear the armor, but he speculates that it will more likely than not be for at least part of the finale for a sure-to-be epic showdown with Superman.

It's also not exactly known how Luthor acquires the Warsuit, but a popular theory is that he builds it with leftover Kryptonian technology, which may or may not include General Zod's corpse, from Man Of Steel's destructive finale. In addition to confirming that Eisenberg will definitely wear the suit, Shirey also corroborates the reports that Lex isn't the only villain in the film, but he isn't sure whether its Doomsday or another major villain like The Joker or Brainiac.

What do you guys think of this latest development? Are you excited to potentially see Eisenberg's Lex Luthor don the Warsuit? Sound off with your thoughts below!

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:40 am

Yes! Now this I can be get behind.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:50 am

I hope we see a scene similar to this in the movie.

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Definitely calling doomsday in credits setting up MoS2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:23 pm

@Mr. Canai Spy Seems like a likely scenario. Doomsday is too big of a villain to just throw away in this movie. Even though I believe that Doomsday can't carry a film as a villain alone. Despite being the Hulk on steroids.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm

No but maybe a two villain movie not sure who but I personally would then do a brainiac MoS3 and darkseid justice league
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Like WTF!? 6 or 7 Superman movies already and still no Brainiac. -___-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?   Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lex Luthor to wear the warsuit in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?
Page 1 of 1