Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?

Go down 
+8
Based Sonji
Mugen
The_Biotic_God
raspymanic
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Archduke
Mecha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm

WTF did I just watched!? O_o
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Nintendo won E3!!!

They're back, baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Nintendo did bad.... but better then Sony, Micro, and Ubi.

EA owned them all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm

They failed even harder than MS.....FACT!!
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   1443829230 gulp of vodka...........aghhhhh microsoft > sony > nintendo
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Teckno wrote:

EA owned them all.

I disagree but does it really matter? It's like trying to determine who won the special olympics who gives a fuck they all suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Alanski wrote:
Teckno wrote:

EA owned them all.

I disagree but does it really matter? It's like trying to determine who won the special olympics who gives a fuck they all suck ass.
yeah its like discussing who had the best smelling shit.....
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm really not impressed as most people are.

- except luigi mansion the other 3ds games wern't a surprise or anything, anyone could tell their coming.
- wii owner's well there screwed, nothing for them.
- as for their new wii, the wii u I don't see it that revolutionary, it's great that you can play on that screen, and the "possibilities" two screen will offer, I just don't see them that important it'll probably end up like most ds games the big screen for the acctual game and the small one for menus and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Mugen wrote:

- except luigi mansion the other 3ds games wern't a surprise or anything, anyone could tell their coming.
- as for their new wii, the wii u I don't see it that revolutionary, it's great that you can play on that screen, and the "possibilities" two screen will offer, I just don't see them that important it'll probably end up like most ds games the big screen for the acctual game and the small one for menus and stuff.

Your last point sounds fantastic.

Imagine playing LoZ and your menu is the controller screen....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Mugen wrote:
Nobody was impressed. Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   457301478
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Nobody was impressed. Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   457301478
well then I am as unimpressed as most people

Sonji wrote:

Your last point sounds fantastic.

Imagine playing LoZ and your menu is the controller screen....

it is cool, but little things like that shouldn't define a console.

imo the only good thing in this console is that it's powerfull enaugh to run multiplat games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Seemed okay from what I read on it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Were the specs revealed?
Back to top Go down
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

London, England

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 pm

That controller looks really uncomfortable. Even the IGN mock up looked better than that. And where are all the games?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

JosefK wrote:
That controller looks really uncomfortable. Even the IGN mock up looked better than that. And where are all the games?

I wouldn't expect any game news for it, too early on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

London, England

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Didn't Nintendo say it would be playable? Prototypes don't count! And why aren't they talking about the actual console? I want to know specs/media/online services ect.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 pm

LULZ

Nintendo used 360 and PS3 footage for some of its games.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/117/1174313p1.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
LULZ

Nintendo used 360 and PS3 footage for some of its games.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/117/1174313p1.html
FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?    Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Nintendo Press Conference?
Page 1 of 1