Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:50 pm

I've had the PS Gold headet for less than a year and the thing looks like it's about to snap in half. The Headband has a bunch of cracks and one looks like it's ready to snap. These things are made out of some completely cheap as fuck plastic and I'm not the only one with this problem as it seems to be a common problem with Sony's PlayStation headset. Fucking 110 dollars down the drain. Oh and before someone mentions replacing them, I don't know where I left my receipt and didn't get an extended warranty from the store either as I didn't have enough money for it. Fucking bullshit!

Getting angry PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! 2590470549
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Why are they called PlayStation Gold Headsets? There is nothing gold about it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Least you didn't buy a turtle beach headset.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
Did... Did you just make a pun? scratch

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Least you didn't buy a turtle beach headset.
Why are those worse?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:39 am

Most gaming branded headsets are often have poor build quality and cost 2x-3x more than a comparable non-gaming branded headset.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:33 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Did... Did you just make a pun? scratch

lol, no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:51 pm

So I've had the Gold Head for SIX FUCKING MONTHS! Here it is today:
PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! BhFYabx
As you can see the crack that looked like it was going to snap has finally done so and now these things are uncomfortable as fuck! As you can see more fuck cracks have been developing since I've been using them every now and then, and this is just this side of the headset. The headset sometimes stays dandling off its cord. I've talked to Sony's customer service and they said they can't help me due to the damage being physical and that the warranty does not cover that. So I'm fucking stuck with a broken fucking headset that I can't fucking get replaced. It's fucking bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:09 pm

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 pm

yonny616 wrote:
So I've had the Gold Head for SIX FUCKING MONTHS! Here it is today:
PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! BhFYabx
As you can see the crack that looked like it was going to snap has finally done so and now these things are uncomfortable as fuck! As you can see more fuck cracks have been developing since I've been using them every now and then, and this is just this side of the headset. The headset sometimes stays dandling off its cord. I've talked to Sony's customer service and they said they can't help me due to the damage being physical and that the warranty does not cover that. So I'm fucking stuck with a broken fucking headset that I can't fucking get replaced. It's fucking bullshit!

As I said before. Just stay away from gaming branded headsets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!   PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Gold Headsets Are TRASH!
Page 1 of 1