Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? Empty
PostSubject: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? 16874h5

Quote :
It looks like the cast of Deadpool is finally coming together, with T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley) and Ed Skrein (The Transporter Legacy) in early talks to join the cast of the X-Men spinoff. Tim Miller is directing, while Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penned the screenplay. Ryan Reynolds has of course been confirmed as starring, and the movie was finally given a release date of February 12th, 2016 late last year. According to the site Miller's role will see him serve as "an additional comic voice to compliment Deadpool, who often breaks the fourth wall and speaks directly to the audience." Could that be Bob, Agent of HYDRA or Weasal perhaps? Skrein meanwhile - whose talks are said to be further along - looks set to play the movie's villain, but there are no specifics on which character that will end up being. T-Ray seems like a safe bet, but we'll have to wait and see!

Source: Comic Book Movie

I really hope Bob is in it. He's my favorite HYDRA character.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Doubt it. Bob is hydra.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:43 pm

@yonny616 So? Viper appeared in The Wolverine. And she was the leader of HYDRA.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Hmm I guess they probably do own the rights or share the rights.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:30 pm

@yonny616 Well Disney and Fox already share the rights to Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Skrulls. So it looks like they are sharing the rights to HYDRA as well.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 pm

I seriously doubt they share Hydra. Some Hydra characters? Sure. But Hydra itself? Nope. No way.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:42 pm

@yonny616 Are you sure? Because HYDRA also appeared in X2 as well.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:44 pm

@Mecha Really? I don't remember seeing Hydra in X-2.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 pm

@yonny616 Of course not. Because they don't wear those silly green and yellow costumes from the comics. Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? 725796345

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Honestly, I never thought that was Hydra. Thought it was some random military unit used by Stryker.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:15 pm

@yonny6161 Gee, I wonder if Fox will take advantage of HYDRA now that they are more popular? All thanks to Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I mean, James Bond is already doing it with Spectre.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:15 am

http://movieweb.com/deadpool-movie-hydra-bob-marvel-characters/

Looks like Yonny was right and wrong all at the same time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?   Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Bob appear in the Deadpool movie?
Page 1 of 1