Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FLOW
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
FLOW

Stature : 0

San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE Empty
PostSubject: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:04 pm

http://www.ripten.com/2011/05/28/san-andreas-recreated-in-gtaiv-tech-aaronalex/

That is brill. I wantz a release San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE 21888
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:22 am

Pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am

I looked at when FLOW posted it, thought he was a bit of an arse, then found out it was you trolling. Razz

Looks great, it really does.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am

Stoney wrote:
I looked at when FLOW posted it, thought he was a bit of an arse, then found out it was you trolling. Razz

Looks great, it really does.

haha yeah man sorry for acting like a douche in that account xD

And yeah it's impressive though I never really got hooked into San Andreas :S Apart from when I played it with the mmo patch thing, that was quite fun but aside from that I just didn't like the setting, characters or storyline.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 pm

San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE Me_gusta_RE_Moar_Random_Stumbleupon_Pics-s566x564-159591
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE Me_gusta_RE_Moar_Random_Stumbleupon_Pics-s566x564-159591

JUBBY THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE A SPAM POST TO ME I love you
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 am

Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

HOW? I COULD HAVE JUST SAID "OH THATS COOL" OR POST A PIC EXPLAINING WHAT I WAS SAYING. GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

HOW? I COULD HAVE JUST SAID "OH THATS COOL" OR POST A PIC EXPLAINING WHAT I WAS SAYING. GTFO.

AND I COULD TYPE UP AN EXPLANATION FOR MY POST BUT INSTEAD I'M GONNA POST A PIC THAT SAYS IT ALL

San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE MrExpert_Trollface-Left
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE   San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Andreas on GTA IV ENGINE
Page 1 of 1