Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point

Go down 
+4
Gutzahn
Angelus
Mecha
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point Empty
PostSubject: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:13 am

Quote :
Hajime Tabata will be the director of the upcoming Final Fantasy XV.

THE GUY BEHIND CRISIS CORE!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'D I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A REASON WHY FF XV's GAMEPLAY AND ATMOSPHERE LOOKED SO GOOD!!

silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:38 am

Cool. Can't wait until it comes out in 2030.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:45 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Quote :

THE GUY BEHIND CRISIS CORE!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'D I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A REASON WHY FF XV's GAMEPLAY AND ATMOSPHERE LOOKED SO GOOD!!

silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent  

99% of XV was directed by Nomura. It's hardly Tabata's style. It's too late for anything to happen, but it would be nice if he saved Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:01 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:47 am

It looks really cool thus far, but I won't allow myself to get hyped for it until I am sure it will be released within my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Quote :

Just letting you know... The gameplay was in stone by Tetsuya and the Kingdom Hearts team -- which is why it bears the resemblance to KH.

@Ang: Nomura was responsible for some of the greatest Final Fantasy games. No one better to save the series.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:48 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Quote :

Just letting you know... The gameplay was in stone by Tetsuya and the Kingdom Hearts team -- which is why it bears the resemblance to KH.

@Ang: Nomura was responsible for some of the greatest Final Fantasy games. No one better to save the series.

Isn't he just a character designer? And the only Final Fantasy with good character designs since VI was IX
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Orion wrote:
Based Sonji wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Quote :

Isn't he just a character designer? And the only Final Fantasy with good character designs since VI was IX

He was never quite the level of of Yoshitaka Amano, but he was a very talented character designer for 3D models when he was under the direction of others. He's the one FFXV needs to be saved from, SuEnix is obviously trying to appeal to a larger market with it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:18 am

I've always thought his character designs were god awful and absolute shit
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:28 am

They vary, but character models were always a highly appreciated part of Final Fantasy. They're pretty shit in KH, aside from Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:04 am

I just didn't like any of the humanoid character designs for anyone VII and onwards except IX
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 pm

1% per year I guess.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:17 pm

"Lets talk about game development process to people who clearly have no idea how game development works"

It's like when they use to report when games gone 'gold' and printed but you still had to download a day one patch.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point 1OzlSg5
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point   I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I couldn't be more hyped for Final Fantasy XV at this point
Page 1 of 1