Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Final Fantasy IX!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Final Fantasy IX! Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy IX!   Final Fantasy IX! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Playing this game again makes me smile. My favorite Final Fantasy is VIII but IX is almost just as good. This is when Final Fantasy was a quality franchise. VII was all right... And i enjoy IV. But IX has that classic Final Fantasy type story that you cannot help but fall in love with... And characters that make you laugh, cry, and with their own different classes which helps make the gameplay more fun to just level up.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy IX! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy IX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IX!   Final Fantasy IX! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:43 am

Never played Final Fantasy IX, but my favorite Final Fantasy game is VII. I know that's a cliche thing to say, but it's true.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Final Fantasy IX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IX!   Final Fantasy IX! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
Never played Final Fantasy IX, but my favorite Final Fantasy game is VII. I know that's a cliche thing to say, but it's true.

My personal favorite Final Fantasy game is X, and it has been for over a decade.

Never got around to playing FF9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy IX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IX!   Final Fantasy IX! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy IX!
Page 1 of 1