Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"

Go down 
+2
Archduke
Angelus
6 posters

Should Everyone Say "Happy Holidays" Instead of Specific Greetings?
 Yes. Also, I am a White, Suburban SJW.
 No. Also, I am a Normal, Decent Person.
View results
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" Empty
PostSubject: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey Everyone,

First of all, Merry Christmas!  Now stay still as the Railgun shoves the oppressive force of my Christmas cake down your tight, moist throat without even having the decency of using lubrication.
"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" 15871836477_ff14226abb_o
Mikoto 3 by Angelus the Revenant, on Flickr

Since most of the people I know irl are white, suburban SJWs, people will get angry at me a lot for saying "Merry Christmas" because it's offensive to Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, and all other religions and people that are not Christian.  It makes them feel excluded by society, since I am supporting the notion that this is a Christian country, and we celebrate false Christian holidays with our 'Christmas Trees' and well-wishing greetings of joy.  As a modern-day society, we should stop celebrating our holidays according to our family traditions, and limit ourselves to using generic greetings and names like "Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Tree" to avoid offending anyone.  

Also, to go the extra mile in ensuring no oppressed minority feels offended, we should remind people saying "Christmas" that the holiday they grew up with, and see as a family tradition, is a Pagan holiday forbidden by the bible, not a possible date of birth for their religious icon, and that any aristic representation observing the holiday from their religious perspective is false due to geographical reasons.  So, what do you guys think?

(Video in just a song)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:08 pm

@Angelus Ah yes, Misaka Mikoto. The ultimate tsundere. DSP2 She's forcing me against my will to eat some cake. But, I don't want any cake, and I'm not even hungry. Sad

Happy Hanukkah guys. Now, sing-along with Adam Sandler in his glorious Chanukkah holiday song. From the classic SNL sketch made in 1994. Enjoy! חֲנֻכָּה

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Had to change my IP because the video's not available in Japan. "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" 3375693907
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:17 pm

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" 2291407341

You are using a Japan-based IP address? "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" 457301478
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 pm

It's true. I don't feel offended and I don't see why people should feel offended.

All my life I have said Merry Christmas even though I'm not Christian. I don't see how it can make you feel excluded unless you make it that way yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Archduke wrote:
"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" 2291407341

You are using a Japan-based IP address? "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" 457301478

It varies, right now I'm using a German one, but I'll probably change back since imgur doesn't work with my german IPs
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm a staunch ISIS memeber but I'm not offended by merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:09 am

I'm an atheist. But i say merry christmas because it's tradition. If you are offended by that, then good, you're a sissy bitch who needs to grow some damn skin. Tired of the pussification sjw's try to enforce on everyone else.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:53 am

This entire thread offends my non-white background and my vagina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"   "'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"'Merry Christmas' Offends Me!"
Page 1 of 1