Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should women be allowed to play videogames online?

Go down 
+13
LaraCroftGoddess
Gutzahn
Chobo
Stigma
2Sugoi2Die
Bluenose
Anglus
yonny616
Orc
Angelus
Mecha
Last Order
Orion
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should Women be Allowed to Play Video Games Online?
 No, they constantly ruin every match they play in
 Only when they stay quiet
 Yes, they have as much right to play as real gamers
View results
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
wtf how is this a popular poll?

I said "Yes."

Misogynist pig. You implying women aren't real gamers?
Back to top Go down
❤️Ezra Miller❤️
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 6:56 pm

I learned about this site on the news, I can't believe people still think this in 2023.... Men are trash. It's disgusting but not unexpected that Elon would support you people.

You all need to watch this video. Judging by the maturity level in this thread, it's older than most of you.

Back to top Go down
Weird_One
Background Character
Background Character
Weird_One

Stature : 5
Playing : Starfield

PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:53 pm

:heart:Ezra Miller:heart: wrote:
I learned about this site on the news, I can't believe people still think this in 2023.... Men are trash. It's disgusting but not unexpected that Elon would support you people.

You all need to watch this video. Judging by the maturity level in this thread, it's older than most of you.

I don't disagree with you, girl gamers are real gamers. But Ezra Miller is pretty problematic. Using their name kinda cheapens your message imo.

EDIT: Ezra's pronouns
Back to top Go down
EzraStupidCow
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 11:24 am

Ezra, this is from 2014 you idiot cow.
Back to top Go down
Viv94
Peon
Peon
Viv94

La France

PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:22 am

Here in France we value les seins and la chatte. So as long as those are available for me to look at, women can play what they want.
Back to top Go down
Viv94
Peon
Peon
Viv94

La France

PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:22 am

EzraStupidCow wrote:
Ezra, this is from 2014 you idiot cow.

Oh, oops lol wounded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should women be allowed to play videogames online?   Should women be allowed to play videogames online? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should women be allowed to play videogames online?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3