Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One Empty
PostSubject: Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One   Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

I don't know what to say... Just... UGH! I'm gonna go cry and punch a pillow right now.

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One 2761517-payday

Quote :
Crime game PayDay 2 has introduced its first female playable character, an Irish woman named Clover. She's available today through the Clover Character Pack, which you can buy right now for $5.

The shillelagh weapon
She comes with a new perk called Burglar that allows her to pick locks, bag bodies, and answer pages faster. The perk also affords her a "high tolerance to pain," allowing her to heal quickly from wounds.

Clover also comes with a special mask, a high-power L-95 assault rifle, and a skull-breaking shillelagh melee weapon (above left). "Clover grew up in a rough house in a rough part of town. Her ancestors were fighters in every generation, and she is fiercely dedicated to her Irish heritage," her description reads.

In other PayDay 2 news, developer Overkill Software has also released a new expansion called "The Diamond Heist." As its name suggests, this mission involves stealing precious jewels. You can buy the expansion today on Steam for around $6.

For more on The Diamond Heist expansion, check out the image gallery below. Be sure to click each image to see a full-size version.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/payday-2-adds-first-female-playable-character/1100-6424278/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One   Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Smart. Capitalize on the growing feminist movement in games for profit. Abuse it for maximum potential like they are doing in comics.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One   Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Good. Dem' feminazis had it coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One   Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payday 2 Objectifies Women by Forcing Players to Pay Before Being Able to Play as One
Page 1 of 1