Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 "Welcome Back" Package

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  Empty
PostSubject: PS3 "Welcome Back" Package    PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:59 pm

People are crying because they are not happy with the "Welcome Back" Package... Considering PSN is a free service, were lucky that we are actually getting 2 free games to choose from 5 pretty good games. Yes PSN Plus members should get more since they were the most effected during the outage. Why? The paid for extra services which they could not use during the outage. If you bought your PS3 during the outage, guess what? You're shit out of luck because it is only for users who sign up for PSN before the outage and don't think buying a PS3 during the downtime will intitle you to 2 free games. Yeah the "Welcome Back" package is advertising in disguise but hey you can just take the free games and not buy the sequels to those games or start paying for PSN Plus. I bet everyone would stop complaining if Sony gave everyone free CoD DLCs instead of full retail games or the $30-$50 credit users are asking for to buy CoD DLCs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS3 "Welcome Back" Package    PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:08 am

Wait people are actually complaining about getting free games? PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  1443829230
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS3 "Welcome Back" Package    PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:35 am

The only thing I want is the Welcome Back Package to be given already!

Me wantzi free gamesss!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: PS3 "Welcome Back" Package    PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:43 am

I would love some free games, people are retarded.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PS3 "Welcome Back" Package    PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm complaining because three of the games I already have and the other two suck.

They are not "free" games they are compensation for PSN being down for a month and the PSN store still isn't back up. You'd think they off more than just 5 choices.

The PSP offerings are just downright disappointing, there is no arguing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 "Welcome Back" Package    PS3 "Welcome Back" Package  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 "Welcome Back" Package
Page 1 of 1