Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back. =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm Back. =D Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I'm Back. =D Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back. =D   I'm Back. =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Back from vacation. Just wanted to let you guys know, I MISSED YOU!

Since I know this thread will most likely be jokes about me being a terrorist in training and things of that manner, I'll think I'll just leave it locked....
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

I'm Back. =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back. =D   I'm Back. =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Teckno wrote:
Back from vacation. Just wanted to let you guys know, I MISSED YOU!

Since I know this thread will most likely be jokes about me being a terrorist in training and things of that manner, I'll think I'll just leave it locked....

Well, since you insisted... how was terrorism 101?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm Back. =D Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I'm Back. =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back. =D   I'm Back. =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Damn you moderators and your ability to manipulate my locking powers!!! I'm Back. =D 21888
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

I'm Back. =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back. =D   I'm Back. =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back. =D
Page 1 of 1