Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Mecha
yonny616
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Felix Faust Wreaks Havoc In CONSTANTINE Season 1 Episode 10: "Quid Pro Quo" Synopsis
Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 UFvx1k4
Quote :
In a few weeks, when NBC's Constantine returns, a powerful DC villain is going to wreak all kinds of havoc for Matt Ryan's John Constantine and Charles Halford's Chas. KSiteTV has just revealed that NBC has cast Mark Margolis (Daredevil, Breaking Bad) as the mighty sorcerer Felix Faust. He'll make his first appearance of the season in episode 10, which is titled "Quid Pro Quo." Check out the episode description below:

CHAS FACES A PARENT'S WORST NIGHTMARE -- MARK MARGOLIS GUEST STARS AS 'FELIX FAUST' -- Thousands of people across Brooklyn have slipped into a mysterious coma, including Chas' (Charles Halford) daughter. John (Matt Ryan) must find and defeat the evil behind it before it consumes the city. Angélica Celaya also stars.

The former Justice League villain has had recent battles with John Constantine in the comics and it looks like the next place these two will cross paths will be on the critically acclaimed NBC show. The show returns from winter hiatus January 16th, but the episode with Faust will air the following week on January 23rd.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=113139

Can't wait for this show to come back! Just one more week.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Synopsis For Episode 11: "A Whole World Out There"
Quote :
AN EXPERIMENT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG WHEN A GROUP OF STUDENTS TEST A DISTURBING THEORY -- JEREMY DAVIES AND WILLIAM MAPOTHER GUEST STAR – Manny (Harold Perrineau) sends John to help an old friend, Ritchie Simpson (guest star Jeremy Davies), at Ivy University where a group of students have a found a way into an alternate dimension only to be met by a maniacal killer (guest star William Mapother).
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=113566

This FRIDAY! Woooooo!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:51 pm

NBC Execs Say CONSTANTINE's Future Is Still "Up In The Air", But Why?
Quote :
NBC made the decision last year not to order any more episodes of Constantine beyond the originally scheduled 13 instalments, but the series has NOT yet been cancelled (five episodes remain, with the first of those airing tonight). Talking at the Television Critics Association press our today, NBC President Jennifer Salke has this to say about the show's performance so far. "We wish the show had done better live. It has a big viewership after [it airs] in all kinds of ways and it has a younger audience, but the live number is challenging. It hasn't come out in the way we wanted it to, but we love the show. I think it's fair to say we're still talking about it."

NBC Chairman Robert Greenblatt weighed in too, and may have revealed at least some regrets about picking one of DC's slightly more obscure and lesser known creations. "We got on the bandwagon of these shows based on comic books and maybe there are too many of them. It's a popular series of comics, but it's not The Flash, it's not Batman. So maybe it suffers a little bit there. But as Jen said, it's a show we really like. We love Matt Ryan, who's the star of it. I think we did right by the fans who didn't like the film that was made of it. The future is still up in the air for that show." So, they still appear to be fairly positive about Constantine, but the problem here seems obvious. Ahead of its debut, there was almost zero marketing, and a Friday night slot didn't do it any favours either. What do you guys think?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113747

A bunch of idiots run NBC. They know they have a property that doesn't have the notoriety of Batman or even Flash and they wonder why it's doing like it is on FRIDAY NIGHTS!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Last nights episode was the best episode of the show so far. When Matt Ryan goes full on demon Constantine shit goes fucking down! The dude just delivers the performance.

Can't wait for next week. This show has gotten better each episode and is still the best DC based show. If NBC does indeed drop it I hope Warner Bros. tries selling it to another network or even Netflix.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Great episode last night! Mark Margolis killed it as Felix Faust.

Looks like another great episode next week.

Quote :
In its second week in a new, earlier time period, “Constantine” (0.9/3 in 18-49, 3.5 million viewers overall from 8-9 p.m. ET) grew week to week by 0.1 of a point or +13% in adult 18-49 rating (0.9 vs. 0.8) and increased +14% in total viewers (3.479 million vs. 3.064 million.

“Constantine” delivered its most-watched episode since Nov. 21 (3.541 million at 10 p.m.).

“Constantine” will add substantial audience via time-shifting, having increased so far this season by an average of +79% in 18-49 rating (from a 0.98 to a 1.75) and more than 1.8 million viewers overall (3.4 million to 5.3 million) going from L+SD to L+7.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/24/nbcs-constantine-grows-week-to-week-delivering-its-most-watched-episode-since-november-21/354868/
dood!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Amazing episode. Put a lot of focus on Constantine and his character.

Poor Manny. Brought down by Constantine and don't know how to handle himself. Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 3202469658
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:25 am

NBC Moving CONSTANTINE To SyFy? Rebranding Series As HELLBLAZER?
Quote :
The unknown fate of the NBC supernatural drama, Constantine, has been a hot topic among fans ever since November of last year when NBC decided not to order the back-half of the first season. With the topic gaining much more traction due to Constantine not being among those renewed for NBC's season of 2015-2016 in yesterdays press release, fans have begun to worry if this means the series is indeed cancelled. Now a new rumor coming from Cinelinx is saying that NBC is not yet ready to throw in the towl for Constantine and are looking for ways to keep the show alive. According to their sources one very possible idea being thrown around amongst the show-heads is moving the series over to sister channel SyFy, an idea thrown around by many fans as well, and rebranding it as Hellblazer. Now if this does indeed happen the only thing changing would be the name and channel as the same cast would be kept. Also moving the series over to SyFy would give the show a little more freedom to explore the daker aspect of the comics, something many fans think a network like NBC wouldn't allow. The website does say that this isn't a 100% done deal, but it is something NBC is heaviley considering so take it with a grain of salt, but don't be suprised if NBC announces that Constantine is moving to SyFy and being rebranded as Hellblazer. Also I want to mention Constantine production designer, Dave Blass tweeted out a similar article using the same source.

So what do you guys think? Do you think NBC is going to move Constantine over to SyFy and rebrand it as Hellblazer? Or do you think NBC will just give the series the axe once its 13 episode run is up? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/yonny616/news/?a=114939

The production designer is fucking teasing the fans. Also the 13th episode comes out on Friday the 13!
Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Coincidence-I-Think-Not-The-Incredibles
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:54 am

yonny616 wrote:
NBC Moving CONSTANTINE To SyFy? Rebranding Series As HELLBLAZER?
Quote :
The unknown fate of the NBC supernatural drama, Constantine, has been a hot topic among fans ever since November of last year when NBC decided not to order the back-half of the first season. With the topic gaining much more traction due to Constantine not being among those renewed for NBC's season of 2015-2016 in yesterdays press release, fans have begun to worry if this means the series is indeed cancelled. Now a new rumor coming from Cinelinx is saying that NBC is not yet ready to throw in the towl for Constantine and are looking for ways to keep the show alive. According to their sources one very possible idea being thrown around amongst the show-heads is moving the series over to sister channel SyFy, an idea thrown around by many fans as well, and rebranding it as Hellblazer. Now if this does indeed happen the only thing changing would be the name and channel as the same cast would be kept. Also moving the series over to SyFy would give the show a little more freedom to explore the daker aspect of the comics, something many fans think a network like NBC wouldn't allow. The website does say that this isn't a 100% done deal, but it is something NBC is heaviley considering so take it with a grain of salt, but don't be suprised if NBC announces that Constantine is moving to SyFy and being rebranded as Hellblazer. Also I want to mention Constantine production designer, Dave Blass tweeted out a similar article using the same source.

So what do you guys think? Do you think NBC is going to move Constantine over to SyFy and rebrand it as Hellblazer? Or do you think NBC will just give the series the axe once its 13 episode run is up? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/yonny616/news/?a=114939

The production designer is fucking teasing the fans. Also the 13th episode comes out on Friday the 13!
Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Coincidence-I-Think-Not-The-Incredibles

DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:57 am

Episode last night was great. It was hilarious seeing Manny enjoy the pleasures of humanity. Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:29 am

It's going to be so fucking epic!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Good season finale! Intense episode, but no Spectre which was disappointing. I guess he was in one of the much later episode that never came to fruition. Hopefully the series finds a new home or NBC decides to renew. The twist at the end was unexpected.

For now I bid farewell to Constantine. Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Hope it's cancelled

Actually that was incredibly dickish of me, i may not enjoy it but i understand there are other people out there that do, and for their ake i hope it's not cancelled.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Constantine finishes with an 0.8 in demo rating and total of 3.13 viewers.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/02/14/tv-ratings-friday-constantine-finishes-flat-glee-rises-hawaii-five-0-slips/363078/

Fucking Nielson box users. I think switching to 8PM actually hurt the show instead of helping it. Anyway #ConstantineFinale and Papa Midnite were trending in both the US and Worldwide trends as soon as the show started and stayed like that for a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Wait Papa Midnite is in it? Is it set in Britain now? If it is then I may give it a shot, but the last thing I want to watch is a dumbed down version of Hellblazer hanging with the bloody yanks in yankville.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Orion wrote:
Wait Papa Midnite is in it? Is it set in Britain now? If it is then I may give it a shot, but the last thing I want to watch is a dumbed down version of Hellblazer hanging with the bloody yanks in yankville.
Yeah, Papa Midnite is in like 2 or 3 episodes. No it's set in the states.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Quote :
- They have to pitch season 2 in May and will be told then if they're cancelled. (so no early cancellation announcement coming)

- The contract covers the cast till mid-June so another network could pick them up if they're cancelled.

- Foreign sales are apparently going good.

- Social media related to the show is increasing.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/constantine-executive-producer-on.html

Hope Constantine gets its second season. *crosses fingers*

Also go here to vote!
http://www.eonline.com/news/639511/save-one-show-2015-vote-in-the-top-10-now

#SaveConstantine
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Down to the top 5!

http://www.eonline.com/news/640286/save-one-show-2015-is-down-to-the-top-5-vote-for-your-favorite-now
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 am

Showrunner is meeting with NBC in April to pitch season 2.

Quote :

PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!
Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Annie-edison-gif
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Constantine Reportedly Cancelled.
http://screencrush.com/nbc-constantine-canceled-rumor-season-2/

No! NBC, pls.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Poor Yonny. Oh well. There's always Justice League Dark. Which will come out after del toro is finished working on hundreds of projects.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
Poor Yonny. Oh well. There's always Justice League Dark. Which will come out after del toro is finished working on hundreds of projects.
Lead actress commented on it.
https://twitter.com/AngelicaCelaya/status/588092723330211841

Hope, there is.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Constantine Showrunner, Daniel Cerone, responds To Reports!
Quote :
I just received confirmation from the corporate offices at NBC. I was assured that Constantine has not been canceled and our pitch meeting to discuss a potential second season remains on the books. By the way, this is a pitch meeting involving the president of Warner Bros and and the entertainment heads of NBC. Nobody at this incredibly busy time of the development season has time to waste taking pointless meetings.

Now, is it fair to say that Constantine is a long shot? Sure, that's fair to say. While we marginally improved a tough time slot for NBC, we're a very expensive show to produce. A lot of NBC's decision making will not doubt hinge on their new pilots and how they feel those new shows would fare as a companion piece to Grimm, versus a second season of Constantine.
www.comicbook.com/2015/04/14/constantine-cerone-clarifies-that-series-is-not-canceled-yet/

There is still hope!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:48 am

Hope to hear some news soon on whether this show is cancelled or not. I HOPE it isn't cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Poor Yonny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next