Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer

Go down 
+3
JDog36095
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 pm

@Mecha That video. Did you even watch it? It has nothing, nothing at all, jack shit, to do with Age of Ultron.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:05 pm

I don't care. Ant-Man will always be a core member of The Avengers. Hell for all we know, the changes they made to the script probably has something to do with Hank Pym starting The Avengers and creating Ultron.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:26 am

Ant-Man isn't a core member, get the over it. If there were changes for the script then it's ANTMAN's movie script. It has NOTHING, not one fucking thing, to do with Avengers Age of Ultron. It doesn't matter if in the ANTMAN MOVIE they say he came up with the avengers initiative. The script, the changes, the pictures, the cast, the fucking everything is about the ANTMAN MOVIE. Not Avengers. But I forgot you don't care what you post, where you post, how you post, because your too stupid to know the difference between the Antman movie and the Avengers movie.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:40 am

Ant-Man IS a core a member whether you like it or not, and Marvel knows this by tying Ant-Man closely to The Avengers. So stop being Yonny.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 am

Not in this universe, from everything we know so far. He may have come up with the idea of the avengers, but he isn't a core member. The news you're posting is still news about Antman's movie, not Avengers Age of Ultron. So it doesn't belong here! Stop being so stubborn and post where its supposed to be posted, and Avengers Age of Ultron thread ISN'T where it's suppose to be posted because, again, it's ANTMAN news.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 96gdar

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 2d14uf8
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Look at this magnificent beast!
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 OmjbWXL
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Joss Whedon Says Ultron is a "Pouty Teen" with the knowledge of "3,000 years of recorded history"

Quote :
The folks at Entertainment Weekly recently ran a piece on the many movies coming next year that will involve some sort of artificial intelligent, which certainly include Avengers: Age of Ultron. Though he didn't offer new details about his Marvel sequel, writer/director Joss Whedon weighed in on whether or not he thinks the A.I. we create will destroy us all. “It’s our new Frankenstein myth,” he said. “We create something in our own image and the thing turns on us. It has that pain of ‘Well, why was I made? I want to kill Daddy.” This definitely applies to Avengers: Age of Ultron, in which the titular robot villain, created by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, decides that the only way to save humanity is to destroy it. Whedon continued, referencing a short story by Ray Bradbury, The Small Assassin:" “I don’t remember seeing an artificial-intelligence movie where the robot is bonkers—the most emotionally unstable person in the film—and who has the knowledge of 3,000 years of recorded history and who's a pouty teen, all at the same time.” What do you think?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=112709#comments

Well he has daddy issues, so does that mean he'll be a stripper too? Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:00 am

Woooooo!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:18 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Look at this magnificent beast!
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 OmjbWXL

Dat Star Wars logo.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:32 am

New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Footage Description
Quote :
IGN Movies were at Samsung's "Night With Marvel" event yesterday, and they have details on new scenes which were shown off from Avengers: Age of Ultron. According to the site, they saw a number of Ultron robots bursting through the walls of a train in a slow motion Quicksilver scene (it will be interesting to see how it compares to X-Men: Days of Future Past, eh?) and a new shot from a "villa sequence" which sees Iron Man flying towards the camera as he leaves Ultron's army tumbling behind him. Another showed a Samsung owned building collapsing. The site adds that, "The featurette also showed us more extended looks at the Ultron concept art, especially in its broken state, and the piece really brought home the notion that the villain gets more advanced as the movie goes on." Apparently, this video (it's unclear whether it will ever be released online) also featured Whedon talking about his desire to bring Ultron to the big screen and that he always knew he wanted a James Spader-like actor for the role...which is why he cast James Spader!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113231

This is going to be an epic trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 am

I hope Hank Pym makes a SMALL cameo in the film.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:11 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH! dood!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Too dark. Too much collateral damage. It's gonna suck!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:55 pm

@Mecha I hope they aren't trying to fool people like Iron Man 3 did. Remember those trailers and how "dark" that movie turned out to be?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

@yonny616 Well they might be trying to fool people with Ant-Man, but I believe Avengers: Age of Ultron will be dark. The question is, how dark? This shit looks darker than the Man of Steel trailers did, and people bashed that movie for it's serious tone.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:51 pm

@Mecha I rewatched the trailer and the hulk kills those two cops! :O
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 am

@yonny616 lol, wonder what excuse Marvel fanboys will come up for that one. Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 am

@Mecha They will use the "Itz tuh Hulk and Teh Hulk dunt care".
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:59 am

@yonny616 Actually that's exactly what they are saying. Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 725796345 I'm having a big debate about this all over YouTube and IMDb. And one of the excuse people keep making is that Hulk is a mindless brute. And then I respond by saying, "Hulk didn't seem so mindless when he transformed at will, knows which side is who, and saved Iron Man's life." It's really funny.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:44 pm

@Mecha Why? This is probably part of the Hulk vs Hulkbuster scene where he's totally losing it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 29kti6a
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 pm

So fucking epic!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next