Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer

Go down 
+3
JDog36095
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Last edited by Mecha on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer GfPz9JV
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

Stature : 3
US
Playing : Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:08 pm

The lords have answered our prayers looks so intense
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 am

Too bad Fox already made an Age of Ultron movie. I love you

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Ageofu11

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer X-men-10

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Aou6-111

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Xmen-w10

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Ultron10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:07 am

More popcorn entertainment. Cool.
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

US

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:23 am

Mecha Yea DOFP is similar to the comic of age of ultron but the only thing similar is the send wolverine (most overrated character in movie/comic history) and the sentinals other then that he's trying to stop the creater of them from being killed not to kill the creater it's only got some similar parts so In point DoFP isn't AoU
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:34 am

JDog36095 wrote:
Mecha Yea DOFP is similar to the comic of age of ultron but the only thing similar is the send wolverine (most overrated character in movie/comic history) and the sentinals other then that he's trying to stop the creater of them from being killed not to kill the creater it's only got some similar parts so In point DoFP isn't AoU

Watch more films.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:55 pm

JDog36095 wrote:

But that's another thing that's similar. Wolverine goes back in time to stop himself from killing Hank Pym.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Ultron11
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Stop comparing DOFP to that shitty comic.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Stop comparing DOFP to that shitty comic.
That's unfair to Mecha, he hasn't read that comic or most of the comics he mentioned and cries about their faithfulness without ever reading the source material.

And Age of Ultron is the worst comic book I've read from MARVEL or DC, which is saying a lot considering 90% of their comics are shit.
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

US

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:30 pm

What you mean by that Rambo?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:36 pm

JDog36095 wrote:
What you mean by that Rambo?  

I'm a film elitist (As proclaimed by Mecha). Nothing I say ever makes sense. 

Razz
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

US

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Ok? Ether way DoFP was a good movie but mecha keeps comparing it to a shit comic and AoU is gonna be epic when it comes out
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Avenge10

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Early-11

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Not sure if Marvel goofed here, but Ultron still looks like his father.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Likefa11
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Here's the official official synopsis of the film because I'm tired of repeating myself. Look at the bolded and underlined part. So yea, Tony didn't create Ultron, just brought him back.

Quote :
"Marvel Studios presents Avengers: Age of Ultron, the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure. Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell - bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Lets also not forget that Howard Stark (Tony's father) will be making an appearance in Ant-Man as well. Maybe this is the reason why Edgar Wright left and why Marvel is rushing the film to summer 2015. Because it ties closely to Avengers: Age of Ultron. So what's probably going to happen is Hank Pym and Howard Stark create an A.I., and then Hank Pym gives the A.I. his emotions. It would be a fun little nod if Ultron slaps Scarlet Witch in the film. Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer 725796345

It is also rumored that a young version of Hank Pym will appear in Marvel's Agent Carter TV show, revealing that he is the one that created the whole Avengers Initiative.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:07 am

Ultron looks good except the eyes, they look fucking awful but the voice is great.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:09 am

@Orion I agree, somewhat. I get that they want him to be able to express more emotion, but he's Ultron, he's emotionless. Also why the hell does he have teeth?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Orion I agree, somewhat. I get that they want him to be able to express more emotion, but he's Ultron, he's emotionless. Also why the hell does he have teeth?
For Pete's sake mate, i didn't even notice that until now. Man the design overall is pretty awful now, the head just ruins it. Voice is great, but..... man.....

Whole trailer was great apart from Ultron's design

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer ANNIHILATION
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Oh shit! Looks like Andy Serkis might be playing Ulysses Klaw. Which actually makes sense, since some of the scenes in the trailer take place in Africa and we all know Ultron will be heading there to look for Vibranium.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Andy-s10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:35 pm

@Orion Yeah, voice is perfect, but I hope that isn't Freeza's Ultron's final form.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:49 pm

First look at Ultron's sister in Ant-Man!

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer Hdlho010

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer K4ursw10

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer P5dasp10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Really, Mecha. I know I should expect this kind of shit from you, but for fucks sake! This ISN'T a fucking Ant-Man thread! Make an Ant-Man thread or use the MCU thread you dumb fuck.
http://www.g7gaming.net/t10069p460-official-marvel-cinematic-universe-thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next