Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

User Unfriendly Websites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

User Unfriendly Websites R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

User Unfriendly Websites Empty
PostSubject: User Unfriendly Websites   User Unfriendly Websites I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:19 am

If you ever plan on getting Humana, beware of it's user unfriendly website. Trying to make payments on their website is such a bitch. I don't even know how I managed to pay these past few months? Seriously, it's very confusing. Once I figured out how to make payments, even though I've been paying all along (that's how confusing it is), it wouldn't let me type the amount I owe. Like WTF!? I later discovered that I had to double click the option (which is the only option I can make) in order to type how much I owe. How the fuck was I suppose to know that? That's like saying, your vote on the polls won't count unless you double click on it again, despite already being voted. -___-
Now I missed a month's pay because of this. Thanks Humana.

Anyway, don't expect anyone to care. I mostly made this thread to let my frustration out.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

User Unfriendly Websites Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: User Unfriendly Websites   User Unfriendly Websites I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:25 am

That's why we have you to make user-friendly sites. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

User Unfriendly Websites TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: User Unfriendly Websites   User Unfriendly Websites I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Don't you to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Unfriendly Websites   User Unfriendly Websites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Unfriendly Websites
Page 1 of 1