Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?

Go down 
+5
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
BioDemon
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
9 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

[VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

[VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  Empty
PostSubject: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:57 am

By ReviewTechUSA

Quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:43 pm

I agree to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:57 pm

I agree, but I would be lying if I said they didn't influence me any.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:24 pm

I gotta say that i know reviews don't matter to me but i when i watch or read one i do seem to get to notice the minor details and i will either dislike the game faster or might not even buy it.... DON'T JUDGE ME.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

[VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

I read reviews to get facts and filter out opinions.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Reviewers suck nowadays. They care too much about getting the game early so they can give it a good review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm

no to me not..if they say the game sucks (brink) i wouldn't trust them till i play that game.. i did and i liked it
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

CVG and GameTrailers are my usual go to sites when it comes to reviews, also like Gamespot, but they never put a score on their videos. :x
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Stoney wrote:
CVG and GameTrailers are my usual go to sites when it comes to reviews, also like Gamespot, but they never put a score on their videos. :x
I actually prefer no scores, then I can form my own opinion from the review and not have to deal with someone elses.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

[VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I use multiple sources to double check credibility. review sites, friends, my own opinion, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:17 pm

GamesRadar is the only reliable reviewer nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?    [VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Are Game Review Websites Credible?
Page 1 of 1