Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy

Go down 
+3
NoelX2
Orion
TerraXehanort
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 pm

So your idea of a joke is threatening to kill your own sister at school? Joke or not, you do know you can get into trouble for that right?

You must be doing something wrong if you can't hold one relationship out of eight. I only had 2 girlfriends in my life and I'm still in my second one :3

Last edited by 2Sugoi2Die on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:43 pm

I all ready did, and I spent two weeks at jail... Had a year of probation and finally got through all of that. How long has it been? Two years? Also you guys were wrong because you guys said I've never had a gf, despite me saying I have and telling you I no longer care... And guess who was wrong? *hint it was me*
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:45 pm

It wasn't me*
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

I have never said anything about you not having a girlfriend. So, don't generalize the whole forum.

If you really didn't care than you wouldn't be making threads or post about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:06 pm

That girl was his sock account, I backtraced it
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:09 pm

When did I say I dont care? I never stated I did or did not care about anything. Lol Putting words in my mouth. The majority speaks for the minority usually in a group, so I assumed you all were the same. @Orion Nice try. :)
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:10 pm

She is real. You're funny Onion. Nice try though, there's no such thing as backtracing.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:22 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
I all ready did, and I spent two weeks at jail... Had a year of probation and finally got through all of that. How long has it been? Two years? Also you guys were wrong because you guys said I've never had a gf, despite me saying I have and telling you I no longer care... And guess who was wrong? *hint it was me*

You said you didn't care in your previous post.

"The majority speaks for the minority usually in a group"? Only two out of fifteen active members here asked for proof about your claims.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Three if you include Orc in the past two years... Lol No longer care about girlfriend's, like I said they're trouble. I dont even want one to be honest, I find myself eventually just manipulating and using them. I just dont care about that shit anymore, it's a chapter of my life gone by. I'm never gonna have kids, I dont care about the girls I've dated, I just wanna get over that. But you guys saying it never happened, when it did, is annoying. I know the truth, and the fact is you guys are random nobodies on the internet and as I've proven you are wrong. Also, I know you guys all thought it wasn't true when as I've proven it was.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Anyway, back on topic. Gaming is for losers. If you literally take gaming seriously like you do on this site you are a virginistic loser. Fact. Not an opinion. I see that gaming is getting worse so I'm jumping ship. I shall no longer call myself a gamer, will I play them? Well since I've wasted hundreds of dollars on this shit sure... But I refuse to be like the rest of the gayming community.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:07 pm

I don't like to think I am better than anyone else but after looking at your life that you presented yourself. I know for a fact that me and many others that you look down upon are 100x better than you in every single aspect. Stay mad at yourself poorfag.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 pm

One who makes $130 a week isn't poor. I'm better than you!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:01 am

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Stay mad at yourself as always.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 am

Now, I shall always win in triumph.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:04 am

TerraXehanort wrote:
Now, I shall always win in triumph.

kkk
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Why would I be happy about this? Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Mate that's not a lot, I make £350 a month and I only work weekends.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm

I make £9 an hour currently.
8AM-5PM including an hour break for mcdonalds and basketball. waaayyyyy
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:39 am

Someone should unban Kendo, as this thread was just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3