Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy

Go down 
+3
NoelX2
Orion
TerraXehanort
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy Empty
PostSubject: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZDpB0MduA

It is today, I, Inuboy end my 15 year relationship with gaming. I shall no longer classify myself as a gamer... Because of the majority of gamers who take this shit way too seriously. Youre playing a fucking video game, it is not serious business and is not in fact hardcore. It's just a stupid hobby that I've wasted my childhood playing... How many hours of my life will i get back? Good thing I graduated last year otherwise I would probably have no future. After hours and months and years of my life wasted with the N64 skipping school, and then moving onto other consoles and never feeling satisfied with anything after it. I am done, with all of the fan bases. With all of the gamers out there... All of them. It's gotten ridiculous. I always feel gaming isn't where it should be. It should be better than what it is. Back in the day you had the PS1 which had amazing games and the N64 which had amazing games, hell even the Saturn had great games. It started with N64 (for me) with N64 and should have ended with it. But foolishly I believed every other generation would be as amazing... It wasn't. So I'm done. Oh and before getting the comment of "Oh I knew it was you" or "Fake gamer (insert joke here)", be aware that I never denied my identity and that you realize you look like an idiot talking about fucking video games right? You're treating it like it's a cult or something... It's a game someone created and you're treating it like it's god's gift. Also I never claimed to be a hardcore gamer in my life, Orc made that up. Lol I'd like to see proof that I've said that? Btw great videos Orc. I love you Quit being nerds.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:19 pm

I just want to let you know that none of us will read that, and i do mean none of us.
Just go join IS and never come back here again, maybe you can tell them about the red light district or finally get a girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:22 pm

I've had about 8 gf's and after the last one I decided dating was not worth my time. They're trouble lol. I'm assuming because you never cared you never checked my relationship statuses on facebook? Wait... IS? The fuck is that?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Maybe you''d know what IS was if you weren't too busy concocting 8 gf's

You will never EVER get a gf until you learn to groom yourself and stop acting like such a faggot, i mean your own little brother hit you and made you cry so you called the fucking police LMFAO
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Oh? Cool story bro. Dont need pointers to get laid. It's easy, just treat a girl like shit and she'll love you. Faggot? Is that your opinion? Because having sex with a girl sounds pretty straight to me? And yes, I have had sex with a girl so clearly I've done something right. She wasn't particularly good looking, but that's besides the point. That's 1 more girl than you've had Onion. Concocting? I wish they were imaginary... Then I'd be in less emotional pain.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:41 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Oh? Cool story bro. Dont need pointers to get laid. It's easy, just treat a girl like shit and she'll love you. Faggot? Is that your opinion? Because having sex with a girl sounds pretty straight to me? And yes, I have had sex with a girl so clearly I've done something right. She wasn't particularly good looking, but that's besides the point. That's 1 more girl than you've had Onion. Concocting? I wish they were imaginary... Then I'd be in less emotional pain.

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy W67dMzF

Mods, please don't ban him yet. I want to see where this thread goes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Ask her! Tell her her "abusive" (bitch please) ex Brandon Kennedy sent ya.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/xx10sarahstrange28xx?tsid=0.4623992482728488&source=typeahead
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Ask her! Tell her her "abusive" (bitch please) ex Brandon Kennedy sent ya.
I'll humour you, what's her facebook?
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/xx10sarahstrange28xx?tsid=0.4623992482728488&source=typeahead
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Whoops... Bad link. https://m.facebook.com/xx10sarahstrange28xx?ref=content_filter
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Post some evidence she was ur gf.

e.g. message her and get her to reference ur relationship and screen cap it.

But you probably wont because you've never had a girlfriend before
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Ok, give me a way of screencapping on a windows phone? Why not ask her yourself? But oh I will. Or tell me how to screen cap on a PC. Messaging her as we speak?
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:01 pm

I await her to message me back. Should take at minimum a day... :3
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:06 pm

https://twitter.com/InuboyYT
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:07 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Whoops... Bad link. https://m.facebook.com/xx10sarahstrange28xx?ref=content_filter

I've had prettier things between my toes.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:08 pm

The first link btw. The picture proves me right.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:09 pm

https://twitter.com/InuboyYT
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:12 pm

What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:14 pm

#Theentireforumhasexposedthemselves

I assume you Noel have seen the picture in that first link on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:16 pm

I hope this thread never dies.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:20 pm

In all it's glory. https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0def26138513d309&id=DEF26138513D309%21484&authkey=!AMry4qJOjtfBbg8
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy QEoHnp8

"Nah, we didn't."

More like #sheexposedyouohdamn
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:22 pm

She said we didn't have good sex. That was the answer to her question. She also said we broke up. Lol
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:22 pm

My question*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy   Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawedoff Orc Will Be Happy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next