Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G7 Girls Club

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Archduke
Orion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

G7 Girls Club TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 am

This is the G7 thread for the girls club, so girls are only allowed in this thread to discuss girl stuff.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

G7 Girls Club TM4C7lj
UK

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 pm

CCP and Jones we are waiting
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Jones <33333
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

G7 Girls Club Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Estrogen; Fuck Yeah!

oh wait...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Girls Club ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:46 am

I feel like Teckno doesn't appreciate my contributions to the forum because, while he does use my banners, he also uses Mecha's shitty banners that he stole from Lucas Gustavo.  😢  It sucks that  I'm spending weeks making these things, and he still uses Mecha's as well.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

G7 Girls Club Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
I feel like Teckno doesn't appreciate my contributions to the forum because, while he does use my banners, he also uses Mecha's shitty banners that he stole from Lucas Gustavo.  😢  It sucks that  I'm spending weeks making these things, and he still uses Mecha's as well.

I got you honey boo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

G7 Girls Club R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:04 pm

What is Pedobear doing on the banner?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Why dont men pay more attention to me? :'( I even wore a short skirt and showed more cleavage and all I got was harrassment, people saying "good day" to me.. ugh I hate men
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Girls Club ZDL7A4I
Canada

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Why dont men pay more attention to me? :'( I even wore a short skirt and showed more cleavage and all I got was harrassment, people saying "good day" to me.. ugh I hate men

All men are sexist fucking pigs, they always just generalize us into one group and assume we're all the same.  Just because we're comfortable with our bodies, doesn't mean they're entitled to sex.  

Honestly, they only think with their dicks.  The world would be much better if we were in absolute power.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

G7 Girls Club TM4C7lj
UK

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:46 pm

This has gone to far, no more girls speaking, girls never, boypussy better.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Girls Club ZDL7A4I
Canada

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Orion wrote:
This has gone to far, no more girls speaking, girls never, boypussy better.

You aren't welcome here.  This is girls only, to talk about our issues.  You have the entire patriarchal world to do that, you don't need to encroach on our space.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Ugh I HATE it when men think they can have their exclusive little boys club.
WELL I SAY NO! Enough of this misogynistic rape culture! It's time to fight this bullshit and have our own GIRL CLUB.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

G7 Girls Club R5MQPRE

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:08 am

Don't search up "boypussy" on Google images. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

G7 Girls Club TM4C7lj
UK

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Better than girl pussy.
Also are transfolk allowed here or are you ladies TRANSPHOBIC?!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

G7 Girls Club R5MQPRE

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Girls Club ZDL7A4I
Canada

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Orion wrote:
Better than girl pussy.

Transwoman are just male pigs trying to come into our groups and have sex with us.  No trans allowed.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

G7 Girls Club TM4C7lj
UK

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Orion wrote:
Better than girl pussy.

Transwoman are just male pigs trying to come into our groups and have sex with us.  No trans allowed.
Not surprised with this disgusting transphobic attitude coming from you white cis gendered females. 

This forum doesn't care about us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

G7 Girls Club Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Orion wrote:
Orion wrote:
Better than girl pussy.

Not surprised with this disgusting transphobic attitude coming from you white cis gendered females. 

This forum doesn't care about us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I care about you, Orion <3
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 pm

A Woman should become be in power of the entire world. That'll show those sexist-pigs and embarrassment of a human gender we call men. I swear, all men are dicks and just want to use us Females for sex!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

G7 Girls Club TM4C7lj
UK

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:16 pm

A close friend of mine was raped and expressed what she felt and still feels about it. Only told me this week actually, i honestly do feel rape is some ways worse than murder, and honestly i believe rapists deserve nothing less of execution, we don't need animals like that society.

Also close this topic please, looking back it's quite embarrassing that i made it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

G7 Girls Club R5MQPRE

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:18 pm

:dsp2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G7 Girls Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Girls Club   G7 Girls Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G7 Girls Club
Page 1 of 1