Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSVita is for girls

Go down 
+5
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
Mecha
Orc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PSVita is for girls Empty
PostSubject: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 am

Isn't it already obvious?

Look at the Assassins Creed franchise, every single game featuring a male protagonist. Suddenly a Vita game puts you in the shoes (or should I say high heels) of a woman! The first game in the series to do so.

PSVita is for girls Acl6

Then there's one of it's best exclusives Gravity Rush. Oh what's the protagonist? A female.

PSVita is for girls Edg24210

Then you have games like Hatsune Miku Project Diva.... well, nuff said right?
PSVita is for girls MYmjFZ5
And more recently, Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Yeah you read that right. DANCING. Who likes dancing? Girls and homos. That's who.
PSVita is for girls Mqdu1B4

"but noez we got uncharted" say the Vita fanboys...or should I say fangirls? Gaycharted more like. Uncharted is for women, the same way Tomb Raider was for men to stare at Lara Croft's tight ass. Uncharted is all about the female gaze. The only reason people play it is to jump into lakes so you can see Nate's tight clothes sticking to his body.

It doesn't just stop at Vita, it seems to be a universal thing for Sony.

From time to time a manly game from a AAA franchise comes to the system, be it Call of Duty or Resistance... and then it is overcome by a load of hate and hissing, because everyone who plays the Vita is a woman

PSVita is for girls Codd10
"Too many guns, not enough cocks"

"Sorely lacking an "undress the male protagonist" feature"

"This is too difficult, how am I supposed to play this?"

And violent/sports games like Supremacy MMA are also suffering from extremely negativity and bad reviews.

PSVita is for girls AGTrYl8

"I was expecting yaoi but all I got was violence, disgusting, how can you let kids play this"

"So much for 'unrestricted', I couldn't even take off their shorts"

"How do you play this?"

"This is why I hate games"

One game that was well received is called "Touch my katamari". Katamari is Japanese for "copulatory organ", so due to censorship issues I cannot post a picture of but I think you get a good idea about what it is about from the name itself.  

Another is A-Men.... I don't even want to reveal what the "A" stands for.

Then there are many games focused on men's genitals, such as "metal gear solid". What do you think this gear it refers to is? And why is it solid, you ask?

And there is a game called "WipeOut". I'm not sure what it's about, but seeing as it is a woman's game on a woman's system I reckon it might have something to do with cleaning surfaces around the household.

There's even a game called "Lord of the Rings" ... which naturally is a game about jewelry. And don't even get me started on the game "Puddle" which is about a certain time of the month.

Furthermore, Anita Sarkeesian declared war on sexism in gaming and attacked all the major consoles and hundreds of games, but she never once attacked the Vita or any of Vita's games. Why do you think that is?

PSVita is for girls 8mgl35S

I don't really need to say much more on the matter, I believe you have a good idea of this system's demographic. And if you are a man and own this system you are obviously a gay. There is no doubt about it. You are either a female or a cock munching gay homo.

PSVita is for girls Af352310

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSVita is for girls R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 am

Obvious flamebait is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 am

What you think I was trying to disguise that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:17 am

You mean for people who are fabulous!

PSVita is for girls Fabulous-bear-is-fabulous
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:22 am

PSVita is for girls Fabulo10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:57 pm

How does fabulous come into this? Are you just trying to hide the fact that you're cock munching homosex?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:07 pm

PSVita is for girls Gay_te10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 pm

are you just jelly because you dont have the superior homo system?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm surprised how open all of you are about your sexuality
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey, if playing the Vita makes me gay then so be it. :fuckthat:

Last edited by Mecha on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PSVita is for girls PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh is the big bad wolf mad that a 3DS is just a normal DS, while the PSVita is an actual upgrade from the PSP. :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSVita is for girls XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Oh is the big bad wolf mad that a 3DS is just a normal DS, while the PSVita is an actual upgrade from the PSP. PSVita is for girls 1848541914
Yet I don't see you denying that Vita is for girls.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

I couldn't care less, 3DS has it shares of "girl games".
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Like that one game "Yonny is Butthurt 3D."
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 am

:wat: You can do better, Jack. You were voted funniest member for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 am

yonny616 wrote:
PSVita is for girls 2238793732 You can do better, Jack. You were voted funniest member for a reason.
Hey, sometimes people make bad jokes. Your mother knows what I'm talking about. I love you
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 am

A 'mom' joke? So generic. Who ever voted Jack must have never listened to a good Joke.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

The joke isn't about your mom . . .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am

yonny616 wrote:
A 'mom' joke? So generic. Who ever voted Jack must have never listened to a good Joke.

He was making fun of you, he called you a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:25 am

Oh... well thanks for clarifying. :poker:

Toxic, why are your words so small?

Last edited by yonny616 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 am

^^^

toxic thinks little of you
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am

Well thanks for clearing that up, Shig.

If that's the best they have, then I'm disappointed. :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:26 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Oh is the big bad wolf mad that a 3DS is just a normal DS, while the PSVita is an actual upgrade from the PSP. PSVita is for girls 1848541914
Yet I don't see you denying that Vita is for girls.

What I find most funny is that he doesn't recognize satire.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

I find it funny is that you seem to care too much about the PSVita and the protagonist of its games instead of going and playing your 3DS.

If the PSVita is for girls because it has girls as protagonist in some games, then 3DS is for children because it's Nintendo. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I find it funny is that you seem to care too much about the PSVita and the protagonist of its games instead of going and playing your 3DS.

If the PSVita is for girls because it has girls as protagonist in some games, then 3DS is for children because it's Nintendo. :fuckthat:

Oh god I can't believe you still haven't realized this is satire. The joke is truly on you here.

By the way not playing my 3DS? Lets look at the games I got in the span of about 3 weeks and the hours I've clocked in.

Spider-man: 10 hours
Lego Harry potter: 8 hours
Street Fighter 4: 12 hours
Metal Gear Solid: 32 hours (admittedly I accidentally left it on when charging so you can subtract several hours)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: 20 hours

I also took Ocarina of Time from 60 hours to 70 hours and Mariokart 7 from 24 to 32 hours.

I hardly think I'm depriving my 3DS here :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSVita is for girls   PSVita is for girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSVita is for girls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next