Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F**king brother

Go down 
+10
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Chobo
BioDemon
Stoney
Mikenuge
Hydell
Pein
2Sugoi2Die
14 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

F**king brother StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:29 am

So yeah it is totally okay to walk into my room and grab Killzone 3 (limited Edition) without asking. Now I have a game disc that is completely scratched that the console can't even read it. A tin case no longer in this orginal form. The plastic slide cover missing. What amazes me the most... he only had the game for about 2 hours and he lives in the same house. This guy doesn't take clear or have any respect for anyone elses property. I guess I can't blame him because he can't afford shit but FUCKING COME ON!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING PLAY VIDEO GAMES YOU FUCKING FAT SHIT. GET A FUCKING JOB IF YOU WANT TO COUNTINUE LIVING IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE. Yeah it is just a game but he has damage so much stuff in this house because he can't control himself anytime someone talks shit about him even if it was a joke or just being a wanker because we "don't give him anything". Seriously this dude I call my brother needs a fucking job and earn some money, So far I been paying for all the food plus my dads meds. I have the world falling on top of me and this wanker doesn't even want to help. If he doesn't find a job or lift a finger around, I'm gonna kick this dickhead out.

Last edited by Padders on Sun May 22, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:43 am

i think you should say that to his face..its the best
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

F**king brother StDQek0

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:01 am

Pein wrote:
i think you should say that to his face..its the best
I tried many times but it doesn't go through his head.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:51 am

How old is he?

Try the "closed fist to the face" approach or the "shove head through the fucking wall" technique.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

F**king brother StDQek0

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:01 am

23 years old.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:52 am

Padders wrote:
23 years old.

chop his dick off
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:27 am

Challenge him to a pokemon battle.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:33 am

Reaper wrote:
How old is he?

Try the "closed fist to the face" approach or the "shove head through the fucking wall" technique.

This.

Force him to get a job, if he can't, for some reason, MAKE him help you out around the house, if he declines, then take Reapers advice. Lazy people get on me nerves. :x
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:04 am

Same stoney, does my fucking nut in. I know some people who havent worked for years and sit on the fucking dole all their lives drinking buckfast up the park cos they cant afford to buy a pint.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:11 am

Mikenuge wrote:
Padders wrote:
23 years old.

chop his dick off
I'm with Mike.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

F**king brother 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:40 am

1 Question: How do you scratch a Blu-Ray disk?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:55 am

chobo500 wrote:
With something sharp, possibly a Knife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

F**king brother Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:34 am

Lock him outside for a day and make sure it gets through his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

chobo500 wrote:

Yea I know right?

Blu-ray discs are fucking indestructible. It would take 7 and a half nuclear winters to leave even one scratch on the disc.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Brothers can be dicks. It takes force and violence to get your message through sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

F**king brother 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Alanski wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

Yea I know right?

Blu-ray discs are fucking indestructible. It would take 7 and a half nuclear winters to leave even one scratch on the disc.

thanks for the sarcasm.

but in all seriousness, it is a lot trickier to scratch a blu-ray then a DVD. not saying it's impossible, it's just harder to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Pick up his fat-ass and throw him out of the fucking house. F**king brother 2505020059
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:55 pm

I am luckily the only gamer in my family, besides my brother being a CoD fag. So no one touches my shit 8)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:23 pm

One time my older brother threw a football at my fucking xbox and Devil May Cry 4 got raped to hell. He also did a number on the original Forza 2 disk and Red Dead Redemption. And whenever a headset has broken, it's always my younger brother walking up to me and saying it's stopped working all of a sudden. Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Sorry BlckStigma but if that happend to my stuff i would be in jail for GBH.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:27 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
One time my older brother threw a football at my fucking xbox and Devil May Cry 4 got raped to hell. He also did a number on the original Forza 2 disk and Red Dead Redemption. And whenever a headset has broken, it's always my younger brother walking up to me and saying it's stopped working all of a sudden. Yeah right.
I would've wrote a runaway note for him, killed him, and buried him in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

^^^

That is genius, i will use that someday to make someone "disappear"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F**king brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king brother   F**king brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F**king brother
Page 1 of 1