Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much do you pay for high-speed internet?

Go down 
+4
RamboOnRedBull
Stigma
Orion
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:04 pm

The reason I'm asking is because I'm considering looking for other options to get faster internet, since my current internet is so FUCKING slow. It's one of the reasons why I have stop posting article threads, because it's such a pain in the ass to post them with slow ass internet. I think I pay like $20 a month for "high-speed" internet. How much do you guys pay? If you don't mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:26 pm

$3.50
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:39 am

How long have you had yours?

I have Charter. It's fucking garbage. They advertise it at 60 mbps download and for $30 a month. Doesn't sound that bad does it? Well it's only $30 a month for the first 12 months, after that they start raises prices. So I'm paying $60 a month now for "high speed" internet. I get like 18 fucking mbps. Oh did I mention it's the ONLY ISP in my area?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 am

Well I had mines for a couple of years now. But a couple a months ago, I went with the more cheaper option because I was paying over $70 a month. It's freaking ridiculous. Especially considering I had a bad experience with AT&T in the past.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:12 pm

99 Bananas.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Try Verizon FIOS or Optimum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 am

$60 Canucks for everything.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm

About $60, but I own my own modem (I think they charge another $5-10 a month for renting one). Download Steam games at about 6.5 MB/s.

Speedtest:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd ditch Comcast, because fuck Comcast, but they are my only hardwired broadband option where I live.  Save us, Google Fiber, you're our only hope!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

How much do you pay for high-speed internet? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm

I have AT&T. Pay $60 and while my laptop tells me my speed is 54mpbs everytime I do a speed test on PS4 or some speed test website it usually tops at 6mbps, and that's wireless internet too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do you pay for high-speed internet?   How much do you pay for high-speed internet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much do you pay for high-speed internet?
Page 1 of 1