Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thor is now a woman!

Go down 
+4
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Thor is now a woman! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Thor is now a woman! Empty
PostSubject: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Thor is now a woman! Bsmisg10

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=103634
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Thor is now a woman! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:39 am

*waits for people to get mad*
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Thor is now a woman! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:19 am

Seriously? Whor? Thor was one of the few good comics from the big two, oh well still plenty better comics and when the sales bomb as they most assuredly will then we'll get Thor back.

This is absolutely fucking stupid though, Thor isn't a fucking mantle like Spider-Man, Ghost Rider Ms Marvel or Blue Beetle(the other new ethnic minority characters that took over the mantle) that you can pass on, he's Thor son of Odin and Norse god.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:24 am

Ah, there we go.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Thor is now a woman! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 am

Looks badass, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 am

Lets not forget that Thor was once a frog.

Thor is now a woman! Frogth10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Ah, there we go.
What isn't valid about my complaints?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 am

Orion wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Ah, there we go.
Why can't Thor be DAUGHTER of Odin? It's not like they're super concerned about adhering to Norse mythology. Fuck Norse mythology.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Thor is now a woman! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Orion wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Ah, there we go.
Why can't Thor be DAUGHTER of Odin? It's not like they're super concerned about adhering to Norse mythology. Fuck Norse mythology.

Go fuck yourself. Norse mythology is Lord and prayer of all our sins. 

#PRAYFORODIN
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Orion wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Ah, there we go.
Typical Jew trying to diminish all other cultures but their own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:44 pm

So basically marvel has completely butchered their iconic design that thousands of fans loved in favor of retarded social justice warriors.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
So basically marvel has completely butchered their iconic design that thousands of fans loved in favor of retarded social justice warriors.
whats worse is that the current Thor run was one of the only good cape comic currently, and it was selling a lot better than MARVEL expected because of that. Now the sales will get a boost with a new #1 and then completely plummet.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:08 pm

It's pretty retarded
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Orion wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
whats worse is that the current Thor run was one of the only good cape comic currently, and it was selling a lot better than MARVEL expected because of that. Now the sales will get a boost with a new #1 and then completely plummet.
I'm just gonna wait till they make Wolverine an asian, demisexual, polyromantic, hermaphrodite, fat, transgender with autism, OCD and got PTSD after being bullied online.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:19 pm

^ you said it.

I'm sick of this over-compensating, positive-discriminatory bullshit. This isn't equality.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Thor is now a woman! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Who cares? It's Marvel Thor not Norse Thor. He'll get his hammer back sooner rather than later. What I don't get is why is she called Thor. Beta Ray Bill had the hammer and he was still Beta Ray Bill. I thought the holder, if it wasnt Thor, had the power of Thor not became Thor.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Who cares? It's Marvel Thor not Norse Thor. He'll get his hammer back sooner rather than later. What I don't get is why is she called Thor. Beta Ray Bill had the hammer and he was still Beta Ray Bill. I thought the holder, if it wasnt Thor, had the power of Thor not became Thor.
This is just a guess, but when it was picked up the other people who picked it up, maybe it was still under the ownership of Thor. But he's been stripped of his title, so when this woman picks it up, she becomes the new Thor rather than just a chick with a hammer. I don't know. I really don't think this is a big deal. There are dozens of other male superheroes.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:55 pm

@Jack But Thor isn't a title, it's Thor's real name.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 am

yonny616 wrote:
@Jack But Thor isn't a title, it's Thor's real name.
I know, but apparently in this comic, Thor is stripped of his name and it's given to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:43 pm

It has just been revealed that Angela is Thor's half sister. Could she be the new Thor?

Thor is now a woman! 1429_o10

Thor is now a woman! Origsi10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:51 pm

lol comics are such shit with these random changes.

What is Green Lantern now? I heard he was gay then Arab.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Teckno wrote:

That's different. There are many different types of Green Lanterns protecting the galaxy. The Green Lantern you're probably thinking about is the original Green Lantern, who is now in fact gay. But it's not the same Green Lantern as Hal Gordon, John Stewart (the black guy, not the Jew), or Simon Baz.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Thor is now a woman! E4OckhD
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

That's different. There are many different types of Green Lanterns protecting the galaxy. The Green Lantern you're probably thinking about is the original Green Lantern, who is now in fact gay. But it's not the same Green Lantern as Hal Gordon, John Stewart (the black guy, not the Jew), or Simon Baz.
That was bullshit too. DC wanted to show support towards the gay community so they made the FIRST Green Lantern gay. Does anyone even care about that dude? He's weak against wood . . . huh, I guess it DOES make sense that he's gay, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Yeah, but nobody cares about the original Green Lantern. Thor on the other hand, is still pretty relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor is now a woman!   Thor is now a woman! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thor is now a woman!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next