Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Based Hatsuu from XSEED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Based Hatsuu from XSEED StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Based Hatsuu from XSEED Empty
PostSubject: Based Hatsuu from XSEED   Based Hatsuu from XSEED I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Hatsuu from XSEED, recently she completely and utterly wrecked someone who was bitching about how her avatars always seem to focus on boobs.

http://hatsuu.tumblr.com/post/88701210161/how-do-you-feel-about-representing-xseed-by-using-a

There is a tl;dr at the end.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Based Hatsuu from XSEED   Based Hatsuu from XSEED I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:31 am

I feel like every tumblr feminist should read this. But they most likely don't want to read the truth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Based Hatsuu from XSEED   Based Hatsuu from XSEED I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 pm

fookin rekt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Based Hatsuu from XSEED   Based Hatsuu from XSEED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Based Hatsuu from XSEED
Page 1 of 1