Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ?   Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:20 pm

I am subscribed to the idea channel on youtube, and this time he talks about something comic related, so I thought of you guys over here Razz
Yay first comic post  I love you 

A topic we sometimes think about, even though most people in this forum seem to dislike the topic. But hey, maybe you find this interesting nonetheless.

In general I think this is a good sign/trend, because even though I seldom preach about this stuff, I still think it's important and that the one sided stereotypes get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ?   Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Why not just create more original superheroes for the minorities?
Back to top Go down

Is Ms. Marvelrepresenting a change in media for the better ?
Page 1 of 1