Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? Empty
PostSubject: PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?   PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:48 am

PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? Tumblr40

Quote :
PlayStation 4 is rumoured to be receiving PSone and PS2 classic support soon, together with 1080p rendering for select titles, according to an industry insider.

It comes from tipster Ahsan Rasheed, who has an impeccable track record for revealing accurate leaks. However as always, treat this firmly as rumour for now.

He took to Twitter to discuss some new PS4 insight he claims to have gleaned. Our guess is he heard this through the GDC grapevine, but it’s anyone’s guess right now.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?   PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:44 am

That's amazing news!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?   PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Drakengard or gtfo
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?   PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Yesssssssss.

I assumed they would do this since it would be weird to make HD PS2 remakes for PS4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?   PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 to get PSOne and PS2 support in 1080p?
Page 1 of 1