Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  Empty
PostSubject: Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?    Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  Forza-Deep-South-2-610x271

Quote :
Sumeet Surve, an artist at an Indian production house called Dhurva Interactive, sharedtwo images titled "Forza Deep South," each featuring vehicles speeding through what appears to be the American Bayou in Louisiana. It's unclear if Deep South is simply the title of the pieces, or the subtitle for a new Forza game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/12/forza-deep-south-concept-art-may-hint-at-horizon-sequel
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?    Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Beast. Xbox One game?
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?    Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 pm

I hope they do this, I loved Forza Horizon, and judging by the image, I am interested in the setting and that the car there seems to be from the 40s. If this is true then I hope there is some focus on vintage cars because I was literally thinking about how much I would want such a game.

I also happen to know that the deep south is where NASCAR started by moonshine runners trying to evade police in modified cars like the one in the picture, maybe this will have a role in the game. I hope so, but I am probably digging too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?    Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza: Horizon 2(?) confirmed?
Page 1 of 1