Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon's Souls....-_-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Demon's Souls....-_- Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Demon's Souls....-_- Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:06 am

I VAS JUZT BOUT TOO KIL TEH BOZZ AT LEVL 1-2 TEN I FOOKING DIE!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK! Demon's Souls....-_- 21888 Demon's Souls....-_- 21888 Demon's Souls....-_- 21888 Demon's Souls....-_- 21888
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Demon's Souls....-_- R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:22 am

My weapon broke, so I'm still stuck in the first level. -_-

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:04 am

I caught down your letters since they were too long. (That's what she said)

I hate Demon Souls... I played it on my friends house, and I through the remote and broke it..

Then I had to pay my friend 60$!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Demon's Souls....-_- ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:10 am

I almost died once in Demon's Souls. But, I rolled, dodging an attack, and killed the beast I was fighting. Then a black phantom showed up, so I healed, destroyed his equipment with Acid Cloud, and killed him with a polearm.

I've killed every single boss in the game on my own. I've beaten multiple black phantoms in a row and at once. Most of my blue phantom ratings are A's or S's. This game is far too easy once you've learned everything it has to teach you. They should really have stuck an option that allows you to bump up the difficulty, instead of making you beat the game every time you want a better challenge.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:05 pm

The game really isn't that hard, especially not on the first playthrough. I'm glad Dark Souls will be even harder. Ninja Gaiden on Xbox and Cod 2 on veteran are much harder.

Mecha wrote:

Then why don't you start a new game?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
The game really isn't that hard, especially not on the first playthrough. I'm glad Dark Souls will be even harder. Ninja Gaiden on Xbox and Cod 2 on veteran are much harder.

Mecha wrote:

Because I made it far into the first level, and it's hard enough as it is. Starting all over would be repetitive and annoying. But then again, I have no choice. -_-
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Mecha wrote:

Because I made it far into the first level, and it's hard enough as it is. Starting all over would be repetitive and annoying. But then again, I have no choice. -_-

You could just grab a new weapon, learn to play, and kick ass. That usually works pretty well. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
You could just grab a new weapon, learn to play, and kick ass. That usually works pretty well. I love you

Well, I have a dagger, but there's just too many enemies to take down with it. Plus, as far as I remember I don't think I have enough for a new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:24 pm

In Demon's Souls Strategy > Equipment. Find the best tactics, and fight your way out. Also, consider farming a few souls.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
In Demon's Souls Strategy > Equipment. Find the best tactics, and fight your way out. Also, consider farming a few souls.

Yes, I know that. But the game is still difficult as fuck. It's like if you make one single mistake, you have to start all over again. And like I said before, it gets annoying and repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Souls....-_-   Demon's Souls....-_- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon's Souls....-_-
Page 1 of 1