Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Difference between anime and comic fans

Go down 
+4
yonny616
Angelus
Mecha
Orion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Difference between anime and comic fans TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Difference between anime and comic fans Empty
PostSubject: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Anime

Comics
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Difference between anime and comic fans R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Comix > Anime
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
Comix > Anime
Dream on faggot
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Difference between anime and comic fans ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Well, Anime fans can be really weird...
But, comic fans get out of hand really easily.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Well, Anime fans can be really weird...  
But, comic fans get out of hand really easily.
Eh, birds and bees.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Difference between anime and comic fans PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Comics have CM Punk, anime's arguments are invalid.
Difference between anime and comic fans Pipe-Bomb-cm-punk-29763174-500-225
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Comix > Anime

yonny616 wrote:
Comics have CM Punk, anime's arguments are invalid.
Difference between anime and comic fans Pipe-Bomb-cm-punk-29763174-500-225

WWE is fake and gay, and it sucks.

Anime>>>>>>>>>>>>>Comics.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Difference between anime and comic fans R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm

^^Says the guy that loves The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Yeah, and I also enjoyed the Marvel Cinematic universe films and the Nolan Batman trilogy as well. So what?

Though, Comics do have awesome characters like Deadpool and Batman.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Some faggot that gets paid to pretend to fight likes comics, big deal.

Lets see the difference between anime and comic fans on G7

comic fans:

Lykos - faggot drama queen fury that shit posts constantly. Has an obsession with buff men and Kendo.  Has been banned multiple times for shit posting. biggest video game elitist award 2013. biggest douche bag award 2013. biggest troll award 2013. Homosexual. Fury. Lives in Britanistan

Mecha- Underage autist faggot . Has ADHD.Involved in almost EVERY drama in g7s history.  Constantly banned from the chat box due to being a faggot. Has been banned multiple times for shit posting. drama queen. Worst debater award 2013. Biggest Comic Book Elitist Award. Biggest Movie Elitist Award. Overall shit taste. Lives in the shit hole of the south known as New Orleans

Orion- Also known as "the thing". Long history of being a faggot and shit posting. has been banned more than 1451756575 times. over 100 alt accounts because he kept getting banned. we only let him back in out of pity.drama queen. suicidal.  worst member award 2013. stupidest member award 2013. Most immature award 2013. Sand Nigger. Lives in Britanistan.

Yonny- no one even knows who this faggot is except for other comicfags

Anime fans:

Padders- Moderator. Best Moderator 2013 award. Tied with Azazel for nicest member award 2013.  Best couple award 2013 with Shigdig (that's how bro we are). Has never been banned. Impressive video game collection. Impresseve Trophy Level of 17 on PSN.  Everyone likes him. From glorious Australia. Sugoi. Forum would of been Deleted if it wasn't for his information.

Angelus the Revenant- Has never been banned. Kawaii. Impressive Trophy level of 19 on PSN. Everyone likes him. From Canada. Overall Cool guy.

Shigdig- Asshole. SAVED THE FORUM. Only banned twice. SAVED THE FORUM. Got rid of certain members of the staff that took their jobs too seriously. SAVED THE FORUM. Entered G7 into a new age of laid back moderation and less regulations. SAVED THE FORUM. Was appointed Temporary Admin, despite being a relatively new member. SAVED THE FORUM. The true winner of best Admin award 2013. SAVED THE FORUM. Has a pretty nice body. SAVED THE FORUM.

Other honorable mentions that would take too long to write-

Gutzhan
Bipolar (Designer)
Stigma
Toxicmanic RIP (former Mod)

Are you seeing a pattern? Most of the comic fags are arguably the worst members.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:32 pm

I love you Shigdig, your post made my night. I lol'd so hard. Difference between anime and comic fans 725796345

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Difference between anime and comic fans StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 am

Difference between anime and comic fans 50mo
Shigdig is pretty sugoi. He likes to tell people how it is and is not afraid when the guns fire back. Also he is fun to talk to along with Angelus the Revenant. I wish I was sugoi like him.

Difference between anime and comic fans V9a
Comicfags here can't appreciate anything. I don't really blame you guys since your favourite medium is ruined in almost every single aspect.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Difference between anime and comic fans PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:19 am

@Mecha See how butthurt they are they don't have CM Punk?
Difference between anime and comic fans Tumblr_lqenqa2ana1qkiqdko1_500

@Duke Learn the meaning of "fake" then come talk to me.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:37 am

A wrestler isn't going to move your industry forwards anytime soon. He is merely part of the fandom.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Shig seems awfully buttblasted, it's okay, you can still talk about ur weaboo shit with other social rejects whilst we rassle with CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm

I like comics and anime... What does that make me?

And there is definitely no doubt that, on G7, the Anime community is much more mature than the Comic community.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Please, come back when you have an important mature 8 page discussion about Peter Parker's hair in The Amazing Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Orion wrote:
Please, come back when you have an important mature 8 page discussion about Peter Parker's hair in The Amazing Spider-Man

And that's what we call an oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Indeed the anime community here is much less obnoxious than the comic community.

But fuck you both.

GAMES! HOO YAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 pm

So i take it this is just a trash talk thread without any serious discussion or arguments ?
Stop randomly lashing out at other fandoms because you feel insecure about your own. And stop trying to bs all fans of something for the actions of a few random people (you are only allowed to do that with Bieber fans) and keep in mind :
90 percent of everything is crap...
Be it anime or comics in this case.

I mean some bs for fun at times is ok, just don't overdo it.

I don't even know why I prefer anime exactly, haven't pondered that all too much... I guess it's the style atleast the good ones have. With fewer western influences it just feels fresher and contrasts better to the plots found in western media compared to comics.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Did you just seriously say you like anime more than comics? Holy fucking shit dude, I'm crying IRL.....
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 am

yeah gonna lock this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between anime and comic fans   Difference between anime and comic fans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difference between anime and comic fans
Page 1 of 1