Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
9 posters

Guilty
 Innocent
View results
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? Empty
PostSubject: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 am

Short story
Schapelle Corby was caught trying to smuggle drugs into Indonesia and was found guilty. She avoid the death sentence but got 20 years in prison which later drop down to 10 years. 9 years later was released on parole. The Australian news media turn her into an innocent angel even though her case was nothing special. She believes that she is innocent till this day.

Last edited by Padders on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:50 am

Fuck it! I'll go with innocent.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 am

guilty. she was caught with the drugs, how stupid do you have to be to believe she was innocent. It was weed. lmao
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 am

There are people that get away doing a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:24 pm

If she was caught red-handed with the drugs, then she was definitely guilty. However, since I have a pretty libertarian position when it comes to the legality of drugs, I don't think she really did anything horrible, definitely not deserving of the death penalty.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Jack confirmed Stoner.

Quote :
The bag of cannabis was not fingerprinted by the Indonesian custom officials or police, nor analysed to determine its origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby#Forensic_testing

Even if she is guilty, it doesn't really seem like they proved it effectively... Innocent.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Jack confirmed Stoner.

Quote :
The bag of cannabis was not fingerprinted by the Indonesian custom officials or police, nor analysed to determine its origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby#Forensic_testing

Even if she is guilty, it doesn't really seem like they proved it effectively...  Innocent.

That might explain why his taste in movies have gotten worse. Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 pm

I doubt Indonesia would increase tensions with Australia by faking one of their citizens of drug smuggling for no reason.

Guilty of the charge but the punishment is debatable depending from person to person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 pm

That kind of stuff does actually happen, though, Teckno. I'm not saying it's the case here, but that stuff happens from time-to-time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 pm

The drug war is retarded anyway.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Shigdig wrote:
The drug war is retarded anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Amanda Knox is a scumbag killer and should be locked up!

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Jack confirmed Stoner.
Haha, I've only smoked pot a handful of times. Horse tranquilizers are where it's at.

Mecha wrote:
That might explain why his taste in movies have gotten worse. Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? 725796345
Nah. My taste in movies has always been terrible.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:39 am

Welp Mecha just derailed another thread.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:45 am

No I didn't. That was yesterday. I already got in trouble for derailing. Stop trying to go off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent?   Schapelle Corby guilty or innocent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1