Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Gaming Guilty Pleasures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Gaming Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Guilty Pleasures   Gaming Guilty Pleasures I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:49 pm

What games are you almost too ashamed to admit you enjoy?

To me, Kameo is like Legend of Zelda for women with shapeshifting.
But it didn't stop me having a blast and getting through the game. Maybe orcs had something to do with it...hmmm
Gaming Guilty Pleasures Kameo010

I'm not supposed to like Final Fantasy. It is the antithesis of what I look for in gaming. Faggy anime characters with faggy hair, faggy stories and faggy combat...but damn, as I've said before, I cannot deny a masterpiece of being a masterpiece. Crisis Core is that. Pure raw emotion, beauty, melancholy! A great narrative with an awe-inspiring soundtrack, beautiful locations and compelling characters that you actually care about. Hell, even the combat was satisfying. The game did everything right. And Final Fantasy IX seems to be fucking good too.
Gaming Guilty Pleasures Crisis10

Supposedly any more modern crash games are shite because they are different. Oh well. You're always going to get the snobs whose nostalgia diminishes their sense for recognising a quality game. The fact is, Crash Tag Team Racing was a great game. It marvelously blended platforming with racing with a lot of content keeping you entertained for a while. And no matter what you say, Crash of the Titans wasn't half bad!
Gaming Guilty Pleasures YNSBaxn

WANT:

I don't know what it is, but something about Inazuma Eleven 3 for 3DS makes it so darn tempting!! From a distance it looks shit and not something I would ever dare paying money for, but the more I see of it, the more tempted I am to buy it. The anime aesthetic certainly puts me off, but the concept of being in a football team and exploring an in-game world to recruit players to make the worlds greatest football team? Damn it sounds interesting. Especially since, at least in the DS version, there are around 1000 characters to play as. The game may turn out to be shit but I can't help but admit it has piqued my curiosity!
Gaming Guilty Pleasures Turo0AI
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gaming Guilty Pleasures R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Guilty Pleasures   Gaming Guilty Pleasures I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Call of Duty
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Gaming Guilty Pleasures StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Guilty Pleasures   Gaming Guilty Pleasures I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:20 am

Once you go in there is no turning back.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Gaming Guilty Pleasures Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Guilty Pleasures   Gaming Guilty Pleasures I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 am

Gaming Guilty Pleasures 57370-forside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Guilty Pleasures   Gaming Guilty Pleasures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Guilty Pleasures
Page 1 of 1