Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop   Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 pm

For both the WiiU and 3DS. Looks like the WiiU version takes up....6.2 gigs?!? Good lord.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop   Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Sadly I have to skip this game. Although the game itself is great, I cannot justify purchasing it. The problem is the camera. It's quite far zoomed out on 3DS, and considering the screen on 3DS is small (unless you own an XL-in that case it's pixelcity) I can't get immersed and I feel like I am getting a lesser experience than what I got on PSP. I might as well just re-buy Unite for Vita. For anyone who isn't a picky cunt, however, this is a great deal.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop   Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Sounds like a good deal. If you get it on Wii U then hit me up for some online hunting.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop   Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 pm

I would get it on WiiU too...if I had a WiiU. It's still the best out of the next gen systems XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop   Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 3U for $20 on eShop
Page 1 of 1