Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"

Go down 
+6
The_Biotic_God
Stoney
Bluenose
Mecha
yonny616
RamboOnRedBull
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" Empty
PostSubject: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm

http://n4g.com/news/1427213/macroaxis-sony-has-79-chance-of-going-bankrupt-in-the-next-2-years

Quote :
GaminRealm: "According to Macroaxis, a financial engineering tool website that analyzes companies and determines their well-being, Sony Entertainment has a discouraging 79% chance of going bankrupt in the next 2 years." 
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 pm

More likely they'll let go of their TV division since it's what's dragging them down. Sony will become a shell of it's former self, and since the PlayStation division is the most porfitable, they'll become "PlayStation Inc." before dying.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" Image10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Yeah Sony is doing pretty shit in every market except Playstation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Don't worry, Spider-Man will save the day next year!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:37 pm

They need to adjust the prices of their TV's. LG & Samsung are better quality yet much cheaper. Get with the times, Sony.

Just want to add, with Kaz Hirai as the CEO of Sony, they'll be successful. Dude was one of the reasons the PS4 is a complete 180 from the PS3, and now he controls the WHOLE company and not just the gaming division. The man is a genius.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Stoney wrote:
They need to adjust the prices of their TV's. LG & Samsung are better quality yet much cheaper. Get with the times, Sony.

Just want to add, with Kaz Hirai as the CEO of Sony, they'll be successful. Dude was one of the reasons the PS4 is a complete 180 from the PS3, and now he controls the WHOLE company and not just the gaming division. The man is a genius.

The reason why the PS4 is a complete 180 is because of Mark Cerny. Gotta give credit to the engineers man.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Kaz is doing good. Considering how much better they're doing now, than a few years ago, I have no doubt they'll keep steady. If anything, all this shows is that software is unreliable for making such predictions.

There is no danger at all for PlayStation. Even if SONY dies, which they won't, someone will buy PlayStation.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm

By the way, how the hell do they even come with "79%?"

Capitalism isn't like a weather forecast. A company will either do good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:47 pm

In all seriousness, I doubt Sony will go bankrupt. They will just downscale things if anything.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Stoney wrote:

The reason why the PS4 is a complete 180 is because of Mark Cerny. Gotta give credit to the engineers man.

No doubt, but Kaz Hirai deserves credit also.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:00 am

I hope they do, then MARVEL gets Spider-Man back.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if they were already on their way. It's like they have given up on the Vita. Even the PS4 feels like an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:36 am

79% is a little exaggerating, don't you think?
Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" Implied-facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised if they were already on their way. It's like they have given up on the Vita. Even the PS4 feels like an afterthought.

afterthought?

They practically made that shit the PS2 2.0. Now it just needs some games. Once they get here,  Sony will get their money back in no time.

Also the vita is doing bretty gud in japan.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Shigdig wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

afterthought?

They practically made that shit the PS2 2.0. Now it just needs some games. Once they get here,  Sony will get their money back in no time.

Also the vita is doing bretty gud in japan.

And you bit! Why, shiggy? He was looking for a response and ya gave it to him!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 am

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/08/sony-ceo-restructuring-is-an-ongoing-process/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"   Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macroaxis: 79% chance of Sony "Going Bankrupt", within "Two Years"
Page 1 of 1