Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worth using a screen protector?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Worth using a screen protector? Empty
PostSubject: Worth using a screen protector?   Worth using a screen protector? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm not sure if it is the update or my screen protector but the touchscreen is being VERY unresponsive today. :S

I would prefer to not use the touchscreen at all but seeing as games like LittleBigPlanet and even the fucking home screen are so reliant on it, I kind of need to use it. And I am worried about scratches. I dunno have you guys found it's easy to scratch? If not I might just say fuck the protector.
If you really think it's a necessity, which protectors do you use?

UPDATE: Just realized that it's working fine now. All I had to do was unplug the charger Neutral I wonder why it does that...

Still, point still goes. Screen protectors, yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worth using a screen protector?   Worth using a screen protector? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 pm

i have ONE scratch on my vita screen. its way to the side and you can only see it on white or very bright background. it still annoys the fuck out of me. ill be getting a screen protector soon.

maybe a better quality protector wont interfere as much with the touch capabilities?

Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: Worth using a screen protector?   Worth using a screen protector? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:19 pm

I bought this one, and it's awesome http://www.amazon.com/PS-Vita-Screen-Protective-Filter-Sony/dp/B006VE40JQ
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Worth using a screen protector?   Worth using a screen protector? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeah I heard HORI are the best but I can't justify paying that much for a screen protector. To be fair, I got a pack of 4 front and 4 back (all in for like £2 including a screenwipe thing), and although today I had a scare that they were interfering, turns out it's a silly vita hardware problem. The touchscreens seem to be fine. They were HELL to get on though, what with the bubbles and shit. But for that price, I can't complain.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Worth using a screen protector? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Worth using a screen protector?   Worth using a screen protector? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:54 pm

I don't use one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth using a screen protector?   Worth using a screen protector? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worth using a screen protector?
Page 1 of 1