Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" Empty
PostSubject: MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon"   MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:08 am

http://n4g.com/news/1406199/microsoft-to-reveal-three-cool-lift-london-games-very-soon

Quote :
OXM UK - "Remember the four new games in development at Microsoft's new Lift London studio, the ones that will apparently "redefine what triple-A represents"? You can expect to lay eyes on three of them in the not too distant future. 

That's according to studio head Lee Schuneman, who spoke to OXM as part of the London Calling feature in our Christmas 2013 issue. "We've got a high bar for innovation," he said, during an interview recorded in November. "We have three cool titles in development that we'll reveal very soon"
Hold your tampons, M$ gurls, and take a look at which games this studio makes:

http://www.liftlondon.com/

Quote :
We are Lift London.We craft games for tablets, smartphones and beyond.
We aim to excite, thrill, amuse and delight - wherever you are, whenever you want.
MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon"   MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 am

That's it. I'm buying a Xbox One instead. PS4 is doom to fail.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon"   MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:13 pm

FINALLY! I've always wanted to play mobile games on on console! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon"   MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MS to Reveal 3 "Cool" lift London Games "Very Soon"
Page 1 of 1