Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might plan to go to London

Go down 
+9
BioDemon
Stoney
Archduke
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Angelus
Mr Canai Spy
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Might plan to go to London R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Might plan to go to London Empty
PostSubject: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:45 am

Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:07 am

Stay north
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Might plan to go to London ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:09 am

Pretend you're Canadian.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Might plan to go to London StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 am

Don't stay you're Australian and don't mention about who is going to win the ashes.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Might plan to go to London Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:22 am

Have sex with Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Don't attempt a drink-off. Your weak American child stomach won't cope.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

The Americans won Beerfest, you dumb bigoot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:44 pm

sing the American national anthem every where you go.

wear this:
Might plan to go to London Back_to_back_champions_american_flag_hat-rb4dcebcdb2c8427ea599f69a303d0012_v9wzw_8byvr_512

don't get stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Remember to brag to your fellow Brits about how we "Kicked" their asses in the American Revolutionary War.

Last edited by Duke on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

You can't drink till you are 21 in America, which Mecha obviously isn't. In England we can legally drink at 18 (though most start earlier anyway). A young englishman can drink a young american under the table. Fact. You dumb "bigoot"
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

You can't drink till you are 21 in America, which Mecha obviously isn't. In England we can legally drink at 18 (though most start earlier anyway). A young englishman can drink a young american under the table. Fact. You dumb "bigoot"

Americans learn to hold their liquor at a young age, to avoid being caught. Obviously they aren't as good as Canadians, but they're better than the British lightweights.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 am

Don't go. It's full of pretentious aresholes. Kinda like New York City, except for teh tall buildings and the accent is just as grating.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Americans learn to hold their liquor at a young age, to avoid being caught.  Obviously they aren't as good as Canadians, but they're better than the British lightweights.
Yeah, but if anything that means that us British start EVEN YOUNGER than you murricans. You might do it a few years before you can legally drink, we do it a few years before WE can legally drink. I first got drunk when I was 15, a lot of my friends had gotten drunk much before that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Americans learn to hold their liquor at a young age, to avoid being caught.  Obviously they aren't as good as Canadians, but they're better than the British lightweights.
Yeah, but if anything that means that us British start EVEN YOUNGER than you murricans. You might do it a few years before you can legally drink, we do it a few years before WE can legally drink. I first got drunk when I was 15, a lot of my friends had gotten drunk much before that.

Getting drunk doesn't make you a good drinker. Quite the opposite, actually.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

15 was actually the first time I drank, and a lot of my friends were drinking before that, 15 isn't that strange in america, we just have to hide it longer than you do.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Might plan to go to London TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 pm

I went to London yesterday, it was really cold. I hung around Camden for a bit and then went to the West End Show to watch Wicked which was actually really good. Some of the heavily pakistani/bangladeshi populated areas looked like absolute shit though, like 3rd world country level shit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Might plan to go to London XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 pm

lel I think Angelus won this argument.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Getting drunk doesn't make you a good drinker.  Quite the opposite, actually.
Derp I am saying we start young so build up a resiliance. As I have said before. I had 40 shots of whiskey one time at the bar and was barely even tipsy by the end.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Getting drunk doesn't make you a good drinker.  Quite the opposite, actually.
Derp I am saying we start young so build up a resiliance. As I have said before. I had 40 shots of whiskey one time at the bar and was barely even tipsy by the end.

I regularly drink my weight in absinthe. What's your point?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Damn bro back in DR we have a drinking limit that isn't imposed. A 5 year old can walk into the store and just say he's buying alcohol for his pops or someone else.

Point: Dominicans are drinking gods.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Everyone knows that crack is where it's at. Just ask Rob Ford.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
or Florida Rep. Trey Radel, who plead guilty to a cocaine charge.

Even the U.S. Government is trying to puff up some of that snow. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Might plan to go to London PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Everyone knows Mexicans are the best at the drinking game. We can just walk in at any age, show the money (or pesos as it's called), and they give us the tequila. No age limit. Everyone has a price.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Duke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
or Florida Rep. Trey Radel, who plead guilty to a cocaine charge.

Even the U.S. Government is trying to puff up some of that snow. Razz 
Was he that "hip-hop conservative" guy?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Might plan to go to London PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Might plan to go to London 2bz0bmbr_0k-tpaz2qapeg2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might plan to go to London   Might plan to go to London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might plan to go to London
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next