Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Caused a Ruckus

Go down 
+11
Chobo
Orion
Stoney
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
NoelX2
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
yonny616
Angelus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Orion wrote:
What do you mean they were free?
If your console broke, MS offered you either Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, or another game I can't recall.

Point is, Mecha is trying to say that it wasn't important to mention because the games are too shit for anyone to care.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 pm

So Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 is worth picking a $500 console for? Yes, I'll give credit where is due when Microsoft starts release better quality titles.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
So Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 is worth picking a $500 console for? Yes, I'll give credit where is due when Microsoft starts release better quality titles.
Oh for fucks sake. That's not the point I'm making.

You're the first to report any news about Xbox One as long as it doesn't put MS in a positive light. MS is offering big budget title games to people who got broken Xbox Ones. That's pretty gracious of them considering that the hardware problems are isolated incidents. I don't think this bit of news changes my mind about how I don't like the Xbox One. However, I'm not a blind Sony fanboy and I can see that this is good news for people who do like the console.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Okay Alan. You got me. I'm such a Sony fanboy for not making a thread about Microsoft giving free games to those with broken Xbox One consoles. Shame on me.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:11 pm

oh fuck off with the HERRRR DEEEERRRPPPPITTY SHAME ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDEEEEERRRP
you fucking faggot.
You are a sony cock sucker and a blind fanboy, everyone knows that.
You are trying to make fre games seem like a negative and a bad thing MS doing because you think the games are shit.
You impoverished nigger.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:20 pm

I mean, if you think about it, it's quite funny that MS are giving games to people with broken consoles that can't play them. 

I know they're giving you a new console/repairing it, but it's still quite poetic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I mean, if you think about it, it's quite funny that MS are giving games to people with broken consoles that can't play them. 

I know they're giving you a new console/repairing it, but it's still quite poetic. Razz
I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 725796345
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
Okay Alan. You got me. I'm such a Sony fanboy for not making a thread about Microsoft giving free games to those with broken Xbox One consoles. Shame on me.
Sarcasm doesn't really make you sound smart. It just makes you look like an ass. Especially when you persist on strawmanning or changing the context of my argument.

You're a Sony fanboy because you have a Fox News-like agenda when it comes to posting any news about Xbox One. I'm not trying to say that this isolated incident alone makes you a fanboy, only that it supports my claim.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 pm

So Mecha, what do you prefer to be referred as; Sean Hannity or Bill O Riley?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Mecha is more of a Sean Hannity. He doesn't talk over his opponents like Bill O'Reilly.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:49 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Sarcasm doesn't really make you sound smart. It just makes you look like an ass. Especially when you persist on strawmanning or changing the context of my argument.

You're a Sony fanboy because you have a Fox News-like agenda when it comes to posting any news about Xbox One. I'm not trying to say that this isolated incident alone makes you a fanboy, only that it supports my claim.

Or maybe the sites where I get my sources from are the ones that are like Fox News.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Or maybe the sites where I get my sources from are the ones that are like Fox News.

You get your news from everywhere.

In all honesty though, Mecha has a point here. Micro$oft has just been tripping over itself this whole time, and SONY's been keeping face.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 am

Lykos is still banned? Damn, 2 weeks feels like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Caused a Ruckus
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4