Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Caused a Ruckus

Go down 
+11
Chobo
Orion
Stoney
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
NoelX2
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
yonny616
Angelus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 am

I have no problem with people defending the Xbox One. But Lykos pretends that the console has no flaws what so ever, yet criticizes the PS4. It's kinda hypocritical actually.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:48 am

That's it guys. We should make this forum PS4Nation. I'll be Zillah v2.

BAN ALL OF THE MEMBERS THAT PRAISE PC AND CONSOLES OTHER THAN PS4.

/ban Shigdig, Franko, Mikenuge, Biodemon, RamboonRedbull, Sonji
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Teckno wrote:
Hmmm lets see about PC gamers in this forum; Sonji, Shigdig, Rambo, Biodemon, Mikenuge, Franko, they all know PC is better
here fixed that for you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know PS4 isn't perfect either, but at least you don't have to pay $100 more for a console with inferior tech. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to the games, like you said.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Orc, bringing admitted trolls to a forum is not how to improve it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Lol fuck off lykos, those fanboys from r/pcmasterrace are the fucking worst. Anyways PS4 is better than PC, u seen InFamous Second Son? Yeah, that's what I thought you dirty little impoverished nigger sucking milk gutting piece of worthless juice in a bucket of ******* soap.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Lykos. Causing drama, whenever Mecha is not.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:29 pm

@Chobz wut bout me?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Chobo wrote:
Lykos. Causing drama, whenever Mecha is not.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Here's how to do it

Step 1 - throw out your 7 year old welfare

Step 2 - spend your money gloriously
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 am

r/pcmasterrace for the most part is a cesspool of consolites who just found the joys of pc gaming so they still feel the need to be arrogant. Faggots, all of them.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:14 pm

>claims PC gaming can "defend itself"
>gets butthurt when their platform is called out for how shit it is

If mouthbreathing PC gamers didn't learn how to build a PC, they would have exactly zero skills. And that's me being generous since I'm calling the ability to build a shit gaming platform a "skill." LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
Here's how to do it

Step 1 - throw out your 7 year old welfare

Step 2 - spend your money gloriously
Step 3: Grow a neckbeard and never go outside again.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 am

Jack.

<3
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Mecha wrote:

I know PS4 isn't perfect either, but at least you don't have to pay $100 more for a console with inferior tech. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to the games, like you said.
You gotta admit, Lykos has a point. This forum is better off being renamed "ps4nation."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm

I admit that most people in this forum are a little bias. But the rest of the world feels the same as well. Not our faults Microsoft keeps fucking up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:50 pm

This generation just started. It's not a good time to judge something like this. Wait a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Which is why I said it all comes down to the games.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
I admit that most people in this forum are a little bias. But the rest of the world feels the same as well. Not our faults Microsoft keeps fucking up.
LOL. Don't pretend this is only about Xbox One. You and a bunch of other people on this forum were always Sony fanboys.

I don't even like Xbox One. I haven't even owned an Xbox console since 2010. But the fanboyism on this forum is pretty obvious. There is nothing wrong with a pro-PlayStation forum, but let's stop pretending we are a "general gaming" community. I can't even say that with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 pm

It is a general gaming community because we do talk about games in general. Whether or not that the community prefers Playstation (which it pretty much does) doesn't change that because it's not like we only talk only about Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm

You're right. But the non-Sony talks are usually negative.

G7 is about as much of a general gaming forum as XBR. Except XBR is more retarded because it was just a bunch of 14 year olds arguing about sales.

EDIT:

This is more of an observation than it is a complaint. There's not really much you can do to address it unless you want to literally axe half of G7's members.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
LOL. Don't pretend this is only about Xbox One. You and a bunch of other people on this forum were always Sony fanboys.

I don't even like Xbox One. I haven't even owned an Xbox console since 2010. But the fanboyism on this forum is pretty obvious. There is nothing wrong with a pro-PlayStation forum, but let's stop pretending we are a "general gaming" community. I can't even say that with a straight face.
Just because I prefer the PS4, does not mean I'm still a Sony fanboy. I respect people's preference towards the Xbox One. The only problem I have is people like Lykos who says that the Forza 5 downgrade is no big deal, yet he bashes GT6 graphics. Then he compares Uncharted 3 graphics to Forza 5. He still has that Republic mentally I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 1443829230

lol @ comparing us to the XBR. We don't ban people for liking the Xbox One. I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Alan is kinda right. There is alot of Sony Bias here(myself semi included). And it isn't just being negative toward Xbox One. Just look at the PC vs Consoles thread and see the amount of PC bashing.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 pm

I don't think having a bias is actually a problem. I just think we should tone down the shit talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Caused a Ruckus   I Caused a Ruckus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Caused a Ruckus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next